ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think people should do what they want with whatever they buy. Simply put, what you eat don't make me ****.

SN: Same folks saying "get a real job" are the same ones still slaving for someone else making THEIR dreams come true. Yes, I am too! I'm not a reseller but I have no qualms with a person who makes a living working for themselves, period. I'm 28 though and been in management for years. My perspective is different I guess. I'd love to buy my time back by starting my own business, maybe one day.

agreed, but he posted the question and got an opinionated response.

:lol: post taken out of context to the nth degree. Abort.

Its for the breds. So i payed $50 for 1 week shipping and $157 in taxes. Also i got my zebras from ADC CA today. So the memes that the zebra will release and ship first actually happened to me

[emoji]128545[/emoji]
At least the bred pear have a higher resell value. I bought the black/white pear for $530 CAD resell. I would have been upset if I ordered them through Yeezy Supply and ended up paying the same thing after conversions and duties lmao.

Fuuuuk, just checked my pending charges on my CC and the YS charge disappeared (also from Canada). 
It probably went from pending charges to approved charges; and it just took some time to appear on your approved charges. Same thing happened to me, but its on my approved charges on my cc.

Its for the breds. So i payed $50 for 1 week shipping and $157 in taxes. Also i got my zebras from ADC CA today. So the memes that the zebra will release and ship first actually happened to me

[emoji]128545[/emoji]
yikes, but like grizzly said you're still winning. plus yeezys in canada are hard to come by.

where in canada did you have it shipped?

It probably went from pending charges to approved charges; and it just took some time to appear on your approved charges. Same thing happened to me, but its on my approved charges on my cc.

Yeah it's not on my approved charges now. Lost some sleep over that lol. Thanks for the knowledge tho.

ahh ok lol, was just seeing if I would be lucky enough to win a 2nd barneys raffle for the breds 
laugh.gif

I'm so undecided between wearing my Zebras or selling em and getting another release. Size 13 fetches a lot...
i let my size go  10.5 for 1800 and size for 5 for 1900
devil.gif
 wish i copped that 3rd pair for collection eh on to the next release 

Last edited:
The email did also say that it would take 2 days to get a tracking number. So you guys who ordered Friday are just impatient lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom