ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you both are confusing YS and ADC. YS ships UPS. ADC normally ship FedEx but for the Bred release, they shipped via UPS

What's good NT, longggg time lurker here, since the yuku days. Been lurking this forum since 2003 when I was in high school and the Retro of the flu game 12's came back. Just wanting to drop some knowledge or tea that could be helpful to the community and anyone else lurking. As y'all already know, the thirst is mad real for these damn shoes and in moments of haste we do crazy things. Needless to say I shoulda followed my first mind but hey, you live and you learn. First time victim of an IG scam that luckily didn't set me back too much. Only about $400. Never again, but def a learning experience. Just saying beware. There's an Instagram dude who tries to make himself seem like he's legit but he's not. I can provide the name and all that but idk who's looking at this. PM if you'd like and I'd be happy to provide all the info. Think I'm ready to toss the towel in looking for these shoes in my size anyway.
Peace.

Hey guys im about to buy a pair of zebras rn through paypal, does anyone know what I should have the buyer include in the invoice to be as safe as possible? Any help would be appreciated, just dont want to get got!!!

Hey guys im about to buy a pair of zebras rn through paypal, does anyone know what I should have the buyer include in the invoice to be as safe as possible? Any help would be appreciated, just dont want to get got!!!
Words such as : 100% authentic, refund guaranteed if proven fake, condition DS with tags attached ... that's pretty much the basics 

Man only way I'd buy zebra's resale is through goat/stockx/flightclub. Too many fakes and too hard to tell anymore. And I'd still be nervous through them.

Like I said, just UPS for bred's. Never bought from YS.
Thats why theres the confusion. You posted your zebras and saying FedEx dropped them off but didn't mention where you got it from. The other guy thought you got your pair in from YS and said that YS ships UPS. 

For the Canadians who have ordered from Yeezy Supply before: does UPS hand off packages to Canada Post once they reach Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom