ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to lie, wasn't a big fan of these at all. I think the in person photos look A LOT better and if these come down to a reasonable price, I may cop.

I've never purchased from either site but I hear it just takes a little over a week to come in. Not bad knowing that you will get a real pair

HAD TO PUT MY PAIR IN FLIGHTCLUB
Nice first post.  
roll.gif

Just had my Wifi Man come thur and drop off a new router and optimize my connections n so on

New IP for the next drop

Just had my Wifi Man come thur and drop off a new router and optimize my connections n so on

New IP for the next drop
Seems like every yeezy drop you gotta change IP

BF yeezy's weren't too hard if you had the apps. But whats more impressive is tank grabbing the Consoritium stuff pretty easily while we're stuck on Magento or Cloudflare 
laugh.gif
Unfortunately I don't have the apps near me just yet. Ya that too I just give up at that point when I hit the clouds

BF yeezy's weren't too hard if you had the apps. But whats more impressive is tank grabbing the Consoritium stuff pretty easily while we're stuck on Magento or Cloudflare :lol:
It gets to the point where if I don't grab a pair I'm happy seeing tank or hypebeast grab that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom