ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because he was being too wishful with his wishlist 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Still salty af for not hitting the Zebras on YS and adc

Stuck in queue on both my comp and phone was on LTE. Did you guys open multiple tabs and refresh on YS?

For adc I can't even get pass the splash page. Tried opening new tabs constantly and clearing cookies and cache jig didn't work.

So barneys just called me yesterday and today saying I won the yeezy raffles. I didnt tell the person on the phone that I already got called yesterday for the raffle, gave different credit card numbers so I dont get red flagged. this instant double up eases the pain for missing out the zebras. 
smokin.gif

So barneys just called me yesterday and today saying I won the yeezy raffles. I didnt tell the person on the phone that I already got called yesterday for the raffle, gave different credit card numbers so I dont get red flagged. this instant double up eases the pain for missing out the zebras. 
smokin.gif
did you give him a diff address as well?

But he probably got both calls to the same number so they might catch on 
laugh.gif
 I mean they do name match and email match. 

Anybody receive their pair from Barneys yet?

I got charged Friday but never got a tracking number, even after emailing asking for one.

Just expecting to see it in the mail at some point but would be nice to know if they do Fedex or UPS or whatever.

did you give him a diff address as well?
First call I got yesterday reconfirmed my address from the info I placed on the FB raffle. the call I got today didnt ask for my address. If it gets cancelled then it is what it is. no ragrets 
roll.gif

So barneys just called me yesterday and today saying I won the yeezy raffles. I didnt tell the person on the phone that I already got called yesterday for the raffle, gave different credit card numbers so I dont get red flagged. this instant double up eases the pain for missing out the zebras. :smokin

Just called them to check on orders with the same names, thanks for the heads up..I'm trying to make sure I get mines.

Resell prices are MAXING OUT. Quick sell on StockX is $1700. Buy now is $1900 on size 12s. Facebook groups are maxing out as well. People asking $1700, offers go up as far as 1.8. Most sell for $1450-1600 (keep in mind these are PayPal Invoice prices)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom