ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF yeezy's weren't too hard if you had the apps. But whats more impressive is tank grabbing the Consoritium stuff pretty easily while we're stuck on Magento or Cloudflare 
laugh.gif
It gets to the point where if I don't grab a pair I'm happy seeing tank or hypebeast grab that stuff
Man this Zebra cop was really just sheer luck. I got hit w/ the YS queue same as everyone, hell I was even doing it all on my phone on LTE.

Shopify getting rid of cart holds is going to severely dampen my ability to cop consortium releases tho. Basically means those of us trying manually have even less chance than we did before. Shopify is basically catering to the bots now.

Last edited:

just 1 

frown.gif
 I wanna sell it so bad, but then I won't have a pair.

Nor would I want to pay Resale later down the road.

Wish I hit for Like 3 pairs
I could have had 2 on YS I think but the captcha kept messing up. I then realized I could've bypassed it and just hit next after agreeing to terms lol. 

I could have had 2 on YS I think but the captcha kept messing up. I then realized I could've bypassed it and just hit next after agreeing to terms lol. 
for me was after I carted the 1st time on YS and checkedout

I went back and carted a 2nd but the stupid Que came up again. which messed me up

last time on Breds once I checkout out my 1st pair there was no que checking out the rest

for me was after I carted the 1st time on YS and checkedout

I went back and carted a 2nd but the stupid Que came up again. which messed me up

last time on Breds once I checkout out my 1st pair there was no que checking out the rest
No queue for me the 2nd time, I don't think so at least. I just goofed up lol. Oh well at least I have one.

That trick worked on every country but USA

str8 up

for some reason ADC US got hip by the time they dropped and turned of the page all together!     Good move ADC!! 
Yup, I got the wishlist to work on CA but checkout loops since I was using a gift card for my friend's CA address. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom