ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk fast then :lol:
Just kidding man, that sucks. Does it still cost that for something like Skype or Google voice where it's VOIP?

Yeah, hi, what's up with Ohio?
Ohio what?
You've been hacked.

Wont really bother to be honest, as I said if they don't reply I'll just let it go. Was just curious to see this and thought I would ask here thinking someone would know.

i used this app called dingtone while i was in bali and needed to make a call to my CC. Once signed up, you can watch videos or something and earn free minutes. it got the job done

Yeah, I'm sure there are ways around it, but the people you really need to talk to abroad are already in your contact lists and any voip app will do. Anything else would be business for me and my work picks up the bill. FC is nine of these categories, and wouldn't really go through the trouble. If I had shipped though then yeah lol

I was under the impression it didn't but I've never used it for international calls. After looking it up, it seems like they do charge, but it's not a lot.

Most likely again depends on where you are calling from. In all cases for all these apps US would get the better deals, if you are calling from US that is.

Google maps the address. Warehouse near airport.
Operation makes it sound like those package forwarders in UK/EU.

Why would they use a company to handle shipments when we are shipping straight to them though? This may also include charges for them as I am not using a FC issued ship label where hey would incorporate the cost. Only reason would be for them to either streamline the process or if they had cases of missing packages or something.

Why would they use a company to handle shipments when we are shipping straight to them though? This may also include charges for them as I am not using a FC issued ship label where hey would incorporate the cost. Only reason would be for them to either streamline the process or if they had cases of missing packages or something.

I got you. Was just pointing out what popped up. Is weird.
Hopefully someone in Thread can just call one of the locations and just ask for you. Can't call right now.

Last edited:
I'm outside US man, calling them would be about 5$ per minute. If they don't reply I just won't ship, but it is strange though.

I'm in the city and was planning to swing by in a few days anyway (Thursday).... if you don't here back from them by then hit me up and I can inquire if they are having issues (and the shipping address).

I got you. Was just pointing out what popped up. Is weird.
Hopefully someone in Thread can just call one of the locations and just ask for you. Can't call right now.

Many thanks for looking it up bro! I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this. In the meantime if anyone gets a shipping address in Russia...don't ship.

I'm in the city and was planning to swing by in a few days anyway (Thursday).... if you don't here back from them by then hit me up and I can inquire if they are having issues (and the shipping address).

Much appreciated! If I hear back from them I will also post here for people to know.

My dudes, that dark green v2 is gonna be one of the top 2 v2s...

earth tone - check
monotone-check
no visible stripe-check

why do you think the v1s were so popular ?

Can't wait. Would be willing to give up my red stripes for these if need be.

Yep. And it's why I may need to put up more shots than usual with this release. Need these in the rotation and I have a feeling these will be crazy sought after when official pics start dropping.

For anyone who has the grey/white 750's, is the boost material harder/firmer compared to the creams? 

Just picked up some 750s, but the boost doesn't give very much when compared to the creams which are super soft when you push on the boost. 

So the PPs seems to be a instore only kind of stuff for all the boutiques, only site that could be cooked is xhibition, but it's already cooked so no point... Well resale not lit lol 

So the PPs seems to be a instore only kind of stuff for all the boutiques, only site that could be cooked is xhibition, but it's already cooked so no point... Well resale not lit lol 

Barneys ain't really an in-store release and can't imagine kith is gonna have these as in-store....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom