ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those numbers are true [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

If you guys mean david by me. My pair is real. If david wasnt referred to me then no probs. My zebras legit. I make pretty average gross income dont need to save $ for fake kicks. Id be embarassed to wear outside.

Last edited:
Those all whites should be lit though, but I can't see myself choosing them to wear over triple white UB's

My gf just said I'm allowed to pick any pair of yeezy other than the turtle doves lol. Which one would you guys get?

My gf just said I'm allowed to pick any pair of yeezy other than the turtle doves lol. Which one would you guys get?
Wait a minute, she's "allowing" you to use your own money to buy one pair of Yeezys? 

Or is she buying you a pair? 
laugh.gif

You're going to get scammed. Cancel the purchase and sell to someone else.

Oh man ... really... don't know what to say 

Risky I know. I also have little feedback as I don't really use eBay exactly because of the fear of scammers. Let's see... happened once more in the past with no issues. Got in touch with customer service and they say all his info check out in terms of shipping info I see with what he has stored for cc etc. (address and all that). I hope I won't be running in here soon asking for advice, although as I understand it from previous discussions, there is absolutely nothing you can do and buyer wins no matter what.

Last edited:
All this eBay talk and a pair of mine was just bought from a guy with zero feedback and an account opened on Deceeber 2016...let's see how that goes.

I'll give the buyer the benefit of the doubt since we've all started as a new buyer with 0 feedback...

but man... selling a high priced item like yeezys is extremely risky......curious as why you didn't sell on GOAT or StockX?

wish you the best and hope all goes well bro

Last edited:
I'm in the market to trade 2 or 3 of my bred V2's for a Zebra. Did Adidas really install a "legit-checking" feature in the stitching with the use of UV Lighting??
eek.gif

I'm seriously going to buy a UV Light Flashlight from Home Depot or Amazon for peace of mind.

Can people that received their pairs and happen to have a UV Light confirm this?

Fake_Education posted these pics:

Folks gonna be walking around with black lights 

thanks to him tho the new versions will be fixed lol

Last edited:
I'm in the market to trade 2 or 3 of my bred V2's for a Zebra. Did Adidas really install a "legit-checking" feature in the stitching with the use of UV Lighting?? :wow:
I'm seriously going to buy a UV Light Flashlight from Home Depot or Amazon for peace of mind.
Can people that received their pairs and happen to have a UV Light confirm this?

View media item 2354348

View media item 2354349

thats really cool that Adidas did that, next level if i may say so

I'm in the market to trade 2 or 3 of my bred V2's for a Zebra. Did Adidas really install a "legit-checking" feature in the stitching with the use of UV Lighting?? :wow:

View media item 2354348

View media item 2354349

a replica company (that i won't mention) has already replicated this UV light trick unfortunately...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom