Status
Not open for further replies.
had to get rid of the zebras today..
bittersweet.
cool shoe, but resell is too crazy.

Reseller around my way already saying he's gonna have 120 pairs of creams
sick.gif

Super GR for sure
Perfect! That means resale prices will at least be reasonable.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'm feeling good seeing chatter in here about the whites being produced in high numbers. Took big L's on Breds and Zebras and hoping to get these. Wanting the greens too but it sounds like I might get to cop a pair without having to jump thru 100 hoops Are the whites coming out in kids sizes? Want to lace up my daughter.

How did this happen? I've spraid a big percentage of my collection including my pirate Black's, moonrocks and now zebras and never had that happen.
This is happening to my Oreo pairs too. I blast the hell out of them when I apply Crep. Definitely think I'm over applying though.

I drive a manual and I'm thinking the clutch and dead pedal are catching my kicks in between my shifts. 

I'll post a pic when I get back to the crib. 

________

Never happened on my PB's though. I wore those things a ton and always dumped crep on em. 

un-ds my first pair of yeezys today ( bred) and I felt like a boss .. Even got a complement lol great marketing by addidas/Kanye

As of now I have plans to wear my Zebs & potential creams once. I wear my coppers all the time though, necks are frequently broken

Where yall from? :lol:

NY Yeezy's are everywhere, especially in Soho. You dont break necks by wearing Yeezy's, its when you wear something thats not adidas that people notice. :lol:

Last edited:

NY Yeezy's are everywhere, especially in Soho.

Indiana, only people with YeeZys here are college kids with their refund checks, spoiled HS kids, and your sneaker heads like me who rock kicks on special occasions because we work all day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Where yall from?
laugh.gif

NY Yeezy's are everywhere, especially in Soho. You dont break necks by wearing Yeezy's, its when you wear something thats not adidas that people notice.
laugh.gif
Yeah I woudnt be suprised to see a pair of yeezys in NY.. but over here in DC/MD its Nike/Jordan. Breds wernt even on confirmed app over here

Last edited:

NY Yeezy's are everywhere, especially in Soho. You dont break necks by wearing Yeezy's, its when you wear something thats not adidas that people notice. :lol:

And you get every drop too. I can't even use the confirmed app because I'm 2 hours away from the nearest city that does lol.

I'm gonna try to cop two pairs of the Triple white V2s with the production numbers being high. One to beat up and one to wear when I'm going out. I don't think resell would be too bad for a yeezy and probably the lowest compared to the others.

Also, are the Dark Green V2s suppose to be limited? They look like a mixture of the moonrocks and the oxford tans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom