ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

no where does it say if it is an option, and i'm pretty sure it will take any number as input then just not work when you hit complete order, or cancel the order later. but it doesn't say it's not allowed right when i type it in.
Then I don't see why it wouldn't work

no where does it say if it is an option, and i'm pretty sure it will take any number as input then just not work when you hit complete order, or cancel the order later. but it doesn't say it's not allowed right when i type it in.
No one here knows, you're just gonna have to gamble with it.

If you have another card you can use then use that, if not then what's the point is asking since you'd be using it anyways

I'm watching sharks to pass the time 
smokin.gif

18161745_101375617101114_7446453137746952192_n.jpg
heres my setup:

Current stock levels for EU going down real slow. Looks like they slowed down the bots a ton. 

So we're waiting for the site to get updated with a password right? And then it eventually opens up to us peasants? How long is the wait normally after the password goes up?

Think I'm gonna size up another .5 for these. My oreo/bred 11's are still too damn tight on the toebox. 

So we're waiting for the site to get updated with a password right? And then it eventually opens up to us peasants? How long is the wait normally after the password goes up?
That is what we are assuming. But this time the product page is already loaded. Not sure how it's going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom