ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the shipping confirmation from ADC. I'm a complete newb and this is will be my first pair of Yeezys so I've been waiting for that email like

Am I the only one that is thinking the creams are going to pass the Coppers and olives in value sometime this summer?

Last edited:

Just got the shipping confirmation from ADC. I'm a complete newb and this is will be my first pair of Yeezys so I've been waiting for that email like
Congrats!! Always good to hear when people are able to obtain their first pair. 

Someone a few pages back got a charge from NEW YORK NY from YS as well.
ah ok, was just curious thats all,
What does it matter? They ship out of CA. But they could have updated their business info to reflect an office/location in NY.
because i am curious that's all, nothing more nothing less, 

just a simple question.
394? what else did u buy?
just the shoes, FWIW im from Toronto Canada, so shipping and conversion probably reflects this.
Same. Pending from YS with New York on the end.
thanks.
Their corporate office is based in NYC. Same office as Earnest Sewn

Their number is (855) 655-8981
good to know!

All my footsites pairs shipped, just waiting on YS, but no rush, cuz having previously purchased Breds and Zebras from 'em its safe to say I'm desensitized to the long waiting process.
laugh.gif

multiples from footsites..guessing it wasn't manual? if so how 
nerd.gif

This is the worst stage of yeezy releases. Constant questions about if they're good or no. Just wait it out guys.

Side note 3 out of 4 orders have shipped

From experience, standard shipping gets shipped out before expedite shipping.

Well I just received ship notification on 1st expedited pair and it comes the same day as the standard shipping pair. Adidas out here scamming for $5 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom