ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay, this is very annoying how I didn't get a shipping confirmation yet. This is what happened with the Gum 750, didn't get shipping confirmation on Monday and eventually got cancelled. I swear if I get cancelled again, I'm calling Adidas and gonna throw a fit. 
its not the serious b.

Some people get shipping confirmations on different days it happens every release. And every release there is someone like yourself freaking out, so just relax and enjoy the rest of your night.

Maybe wednesday it would be time to panic, there's was over 35k pairs on adidas so just think of the shipping time and logistics.

Did you guys click expedited shipping? I think that helped a lot, I'm in NorCal and they arrive Wednesday.

Did you guys click expedited shipping? I think that helped a lot, I'm in NorCal and they arrive Wednesday.
yeah I paid $5 for expedited since I wasn't logged in. still no ship confirmation. lol
Oh 
ohwell.gif
 that should've helped imo

Hopefully Those Of Us Still Waiting Will Awake To Shipping Confirmations And All Will Be Right In The Yeezyverse Again :nthat:

Hang In There Fella's Let's Keep The Hope Alive!

Yes and no shipping email yet. What time was your order? I sense I'll see the shipped email tomorrow. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Got my Adc shipping confirmation at 4:32pm est may 1.says its being delivered may 2 end of day. Also I didn't choose expedited shipping. Just standard shipping.

Haven't gotten my shipping yet either, and got immediate confirmation from ADC, but Monday or Tuesday still isn't panic mode for me. I had TB UBs ship two weeks after I ordered them, but a lot of my normal non-hype shoe orders on ADC have taken between Monday-Wednesday before.

Show me how to get past the splash page

Man this for all these people that are like step 1...get through splash...:lol: OK! That for me is the same as saying "just hit on confirmed its easier that way"

I had ipad, work computer, personal computer. All had multiple tabs open in multiple browsers.....not one got through splash.
I have made it through splash 1 time ever manually and even then i got stuck in the payment loop and couldn't check out.

But props to those sharing their stories and helping others out. Almost makes this thread worth while instead of all of the "copped 8 pairs!!! all manual!!!" like uh....what

Last edited:
That story was better than the other dude's video game console pickup pic. How many guy's confidence were shot after hearing 9 year old, $30 Amzn tablet got through ADC splash? Congratulations on success. Buy that little girl anything in the store for that score.
Still laughing.

Oh don't worry this weekend is gonna be lit! She's got Build a Bear on the list too and honestly she deserves it made High Honor every semester. But you guys honestly don't know that people make 7 figure incomes just flipping Art? LOL I may be one of the older guys in here but when I bought my Banksy Girl with Balloon signed for 150 pounds they're pushing $100K for one print.
Ask his nine year old w/$30 Amzn tablet.
Fire.

View media item 2422962

Walked her to the bus stop today and my Daughter said she's willing to do a YouTube Tutorial so people can go shopping at Toy's R US more often! LOL

Brutal, all she said she did was two tabs and refresh every commercial break btw cartoons. I told her though it might lessen our chances for the next release

and said word for word, "Daddy let's keep our secret" Beast mode. I'm gonna film the next one.....

I think the people that keep asking about YS shipping have buyers for their shoes that may get canceled. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom