ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These delivery stories seem to become more prominent with each release...It's sad but you've got to at least hold Adidas to some type of culpability with the whole thing...Why they STILL feel the need to print the info on the outside of the box is astounding...

Not taking anything away from these low life thieving drivers but Adidas needs to share some of the blame with this...

Last edited:
well good to know some folks still getting shipping and no cancellations is key. :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah i have been getting my pairs sent to the FedEx store instead of dropped off at my office or home. Pretty sure the delivery person tried to steal my pair. He was mad shady when I caught up with him after chasing him down the street. He had on Ultra Boosts so I know he knows what Yeezys are lol.

Haha I remember when you were posting about this when it went down. Didn't catch the fact that the Fedex driver was rocking some UBs. Sounds like dude was trying to pull a quick one on you.

These delivery stories seem to become more prominent with each release...It's sad but you've got to at least hold Adidas to some type of culpability with the whole thing...Why they STILL feel the need to print the info on the outside of the box is astounding...

Not taking anything away from these low life thieving drivers but Adidas needs to share some of the blame with this...
I almost hit the button online to pick it up at Fed Ex because I knew that I would be running around and signing paperwork. I figured I never had a problem before and I was only 10 minutes away. This same driver left my powerphases on my neighbors porch a few weeks ago. Luckily, I was home because I just had back surgery, so I walked out and found it.

Last edited:
People acting like you can't hate on a shoe or color way and still try to cop on release date.

People should know how it is round here

I almost hit the button online to pick it up at Fed Ex because I knew that I would be running around and signing paperwork. t I figured I never had a problem before and I was only 10 minutes away. This same driver left my powerphases on my neighbors porch a few weeks ago. Luckily, I was home because I just had back surgery, so I walked out and found it.

Fingers crossed he just dropped them someplace else then...Since he's done it before that is...

Negligence on the part of the driver is still not a good look either though...Once is fine but after that and this fool needs to get his head in the game...

Those yellow greens gonna be the second valuable v2 if it doesn't restock. Personally I think they're ugly but it's gonna grow on people plus the limited hype. People are gonna be saying that they stand out blah blah. Really it's just the hype haha

Last edited:

nerd.gif
 Zebra Piss
yeahhhhhhhhh it's time for the v3

Update, just got my Zebras, never got the shipping confirmation

This has happened to me the last 2 times I got something from Adidas. I thought it was probably because I didn't sign in and checked out as a guest. Thoses Peezy's are ugly :D

Last edited:
I had my pair shipped home and decided last minute to have it held at a FedEx facility. Sounds like I made the right move and should be the recommended thing to do for others.

Those yellow greens gonna be the second valuable v2 if it doesn't restock. Personally I think they're ugly but it's gonna grow on people plus the limited hype. People are gonna be saying that they stand out blah blah. Really it's just the hype haha
they look like they should be made by Vetements and reserved for edgy   kids .... that culture really appreciates this crap...

Last edited:
For those who said the YS pairs are like Bgrades or flawed... Well the pair I got was in A1 condition but the fumes are nauseating.. gave me a temporary headache :lol:

uh oh. Search around the house. Call their help number. If not, welp.

There was one time I had ordered a NES and my tracking said it was delivered, but nothing was left there. I called the help number and they said they were going to check to see if the driver had left it on the truck and not dropped it off. One hour later, it arrived. 
Same. I think this happened to me before with either Supreme packages or some shoes I ordered. I stopped the UPS driver when I seen him because he hadn't dropped off my package and it said 'Delivered. Called customer service and said they would open a claim...not even an hour later same driver dropped them off. Said he dropped them off at another house....:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom