ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going 10.5 with these. The toe area is def looser than previous pairs and over time they will stretch a bit more at least I hope lol

Scares me a bit that Theres no real consensus on sizing with these zebras... looking to buy off stockx

After receiving my Zebras today I can say I was not impressed. Maybe I will feel different when I actually try them on.

I'm going 10.5 with these. The toe area is def looser than previous pairs and over time they will stretch a bit more at least I hope lol[/quote]

Anybody else feel the same way about zebra sizing?

Last edited:
Im scared too, my black friday red stripe v2s fit me alright without the insole and theyre a 10. Considering going with a 10.5 for the Zebras off stockx
I'm going 10.5 with these. The toe area is def looser than previous pairs and over time they will stretch a bit more at least I hope lol

Anybody else feel the same way about zebra sizing?[/quote]
Go 10.5

Both my 9.5 Breds and 9.5 Zebras are snug without socks on..wisih I went with sz.10

Are the zebras really different in sizing?? I hope not because the half size down from my regular V2 size is about $110 more.

sizing on these are as is, if you wear a size X in the red/copper/oreo/bred...you'll be ok going .5 DOWN. These seem to fit slightly looser than most of the previous v2's

all my v2's are a size 10 (beluga, bred, red/olive/white stripe) and fit me fine with some toe box room. l bought the zebras in a 9.5 and they fit perfectly, probably will fit better if i take out the insoles. never understood how people needed to go up like a full size for the v2's, they don't fit that differently than the v1's imo. 

Anybody else feel the same way about zebra sizing?[/quote]
I have a sz11 and sz 11.5 in zebras and the 11.5 fits better for me, but I also have wide feet. 

why? care to elaborate?
I have been admiring and wanting them since the first drop and when I received them yesterday i just wasnt impressed. But like I said I will probably feel different after an on feet session

I have been admiring and wanting them since the first drop and when I received them yesterday i just wasnt impressed. But like I said I will probably feel different after an on feet session

Is it the yellow part at the back of the sole? I thought that was pretty weird when i saw the actual sneakers

When in doubt, go TTS.
i wouldnt.. i went TTS wh the BREDS and had to take out the liners..even then they are snug.. went 11 with no liner FTW on Creams, aka albino Zebras, aka triple white zebras... 

id rather have .5 too much room than .5 too little room

*not my pic

Last edited:
laugh.gif
^
In other words, I;d rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it...

you can always add but you can never subtract... like hot sauce...

Is it the yellow part at the back of the sole? I thought that was pretty weird when i saw the actual sneakers
Nah I dont mind that. Its probably the thrill of the hunt being done. The researching, copping, and waiting for delivery process is the best part. Once many of us receive shoes we add it to the stack and start prepping the next hunt.

Nah I dont mind that. Its probably the thrill of the hunt being done. The researching, copping, and waiting for delivery process is the best part. Once many of us receive shoes we add it to the stack and start prepping the next hunt.
yea that sounds like me as well, for me the best part is probably getting that order confirmation email. 

For V2's I recommend getting your size in UBs or Huaraches (half size up). My breds and Creams are both 10.5 and my true size is 10. Going TTS will limit what socks you can wear with them. I have mostly mid weight to thicker socks and that would be a problem had I got a 10. I'd only go TTS if I absolutely must, and then take out the insole 

Has anyone successfully routed a kith shipment for pickup at UPS? Of course I get the lucky hit of same-day shipping and delivery after a week-long processing period and I won't be home for it. I was just wondering if I turn off the authorization to release shipment at my door if they'll just give me one of those sorry we missed you tags and I can go pick it up tomorrow.

Everyone's foot is different, but if you're actually going to wear them a ton get TTS. I have multiples of different colorways in 10 and 10.5. The 10.5 feels better out of the box but my TTS 10 feels better if I have it on for any period of time. They're a knit so they stretch pretty quickly. The 10.5 ends up being too big once worn for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom