ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the yellow part at the back of the sole? I thought that was pretty weird when i saw the actual sneakers
Nah I dont mind that. Its probably the thrill of the hunt being done. The researching, copping, and waiting for delivery process is the best part. Once many of us receive shoes we add it to the stack and start prepping the next hunt.

the truth.

Its even worse when you can't wear sneakers to work...for me its like wow these are great i really like them. Add them to the pile...i can't wait to wear them...oh its raining this weekend...next weekend i will wear them....maybe il wear them to the grocery store...oh no il just go after the gym...ooo il take my motorcycle out..can't wear them while i ride...ok its been 4 weeks since i got them and yet to wear them...why do i own 50+ pairs of sneakers again :lol:

the truth.

Its even worse when you can't wear sneakers to work...for me its like wow these are great i really like them. Add them to the pile...i can't wait to wear them...oh its raining this weekend...next weekend i will wear them....maybe il wear them to the grocery store...oh no il just go after the gym...ooo il take my motorcycle out..can't wear them while i ride...ok its been 4 weeks since i got them and yet to wear them...why do i own 50+ pairs of sneakers again :lol:

Real talk...

Is it the yellow part at the back of the sole? I thought that was pretty weird when i saw the actual sneakers
Nah I dont mind that. Its probably the thrill of the hunt being done. The researching, copping, and waiting for delivery process is the best part. Once many of us receive shoes we add it to the stack and start prepping the next hunt.

the truth.

Exactly this for me. Can't wear anything for work so I limit purchases to special releases only instead of also getting various colorways of the same shoe. Don't go out as much as I'd like to since I'm always working anyway so it helps me prioritize what I want to wear and keep costs down.

Still waiting on SNS.  Tried to contact customer services & got hit with:

Due to a vast increase of e-mails coming in the past week we're currently experiencing a delay in replies to customers. We're working hard on catching up with the delays and we've got extra staff in to help us, but it might still take a few more days until you receive a reply to your question/request.

I have been admiring and wanting them since the first drop and when I received them yesterday i just wasnt impressed. But like I said I will probably feel different after an on feet session
this is exactly how i felt about them when i first received them. in pictures, they look great but in person, meh. definitely need to see them on my own feet before i know whether to keep or not

this tbh 

this is exactly how i felt about them when i first received them. in pictures, they look great but in person, meh. definitely need to see them on my own feet before i know whether to keep or not
Oh but I'm keeping mine. That unDS occasion will soon come....lol

UB 1.0 2.0 or 3.0?
nerd.gif

the truth.

Its even worse when you can't wear sneakers to work...for me its like wow these are great i really like them. Add them to the pile...i can't wait to wear them...oh its raining this weekend...next weekend i will wear them....maybe il wear them to the grocery store...oh no il just go after the gym...ooo il take my motorcycle out..can't wear them while i ride...ok its been 4 weeks since i got them and yet to wear them...why do i own 50+ pairs of sneakers again
laugh.gif
Same here.  Business casual Monday through Thursday, but I can wear sneakers on Fridays.  Have so many shoes though, most still just in the boxes in my closet.  Of which, I am running out of room.  Honestly need to start selling some of these shoes, because I know I'm not wearing a lot of them.   Most of the time I end up just throwing on the same ol pair of Ultra Boosts I always wear (was the 1.0 whites until they got pretty beat, and now the 2.0 white 3Ms that have been my dailies for 6+ months).  

Just checked my order status on SNS and it changed to cancelled. I haven't received an email about it or replacing it.

Thanks for nothing SNS!

Just checked my order status on SNS and it changed to cancelled. I haven't received an email about it or replacing it.

Thanks for nothing SNS!
That's messed up :smh:

Maybe they will offer you another Yeezy like others have been offered

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom