ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man people went wild on their undercutting of these waves, a size 8 went for 555 on StockX smh. Waited 3 months to only make 200$ ? ****.

Man people went wild on their undercutting of these waves, a size 8 went for 555 on StockX smh. Waited 3 months to only make 200$ ? ****.

People's credit cards getting charged interest! Haha

Just wait. The supply will dry up. They'll go back to 1000. These should fetch more than the McPeePee's

Reactions: PJS
These "dad shoes" make me want to start a family.

IMG_3501.JPG

Jerry Seinfeld

My pair came in!

I rock a 10.5 in every other YZY or any other shoe for that matter (read the sig) and these fit PERFECTLY!

IMG_20171111_205119.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20171111_205119.jpg
    IMG_20171111_205119.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 34
salty? I mean, i still have the tags on mine.. along with about 4 other pairs of DS shoes.. lol ..popping the tags is big deal to a sneakerhead as im sure you know :smile:

I don't see demand being really big for the 700s, what do you guys think ?

I could be really not thinking straight , if there are sheep buying the balenciaga, guess they'll drop the money on those 700s as well

Lol. That's a compliment if I've ever heard one.

Jerry is known for rocking heat back in the day before it was heat and have you seen his Porsche collection?!? :nthat:

Jerry the man, Porsche collection is bananas and he definitely wears heat.

I feel like he’d rock these no problem

Got my fingers crossed for shipping this coming week

Hopefully someone finds this useful. I used this brush for the first time to clean my TD's. Kiwi horesehair shoe shine brush.. I also used JM as a cleaning solution and have done since i got these when they first came out.. people have mixed things to say about JM but its served me well.

the soft bristles clean really well..if you need scrubbing, i say use a toothbrush.

dsJqzAcl.jpg

szMahj3l.jpg

I'd rather do this and wear them carefully as opposed to painting them.. i just dont feel good about modifying the shoe that way,,rather let them get their own patina i guess lol
side note - Just realized the side of my box is torn :frown:

Hopefully someone finds this useful. I used this brush for the first time to clean my TD's. Kiwi horesehair shoe shine brush.. I also used JM as a cleaning solution and have done since i got these when they first came out.. people have mixed things to say about JM but its served me well.

the soft bristles clean really well..if you need scrubbing, i say use a toothbrush.

dsJqzAcl.jpg

szMahj3l.jpg

I'd rather do this and wear them carefully as opposed to painting them.. i just dont feel good about modifying the shoe that way,,rather let them get their own patina i guess lol
side note - Just realized the side of my box is torn :frown::

I’m the same way. Don’t like changing anything on a shoe. I’d rather it be dirty than have it repainted

I don't see demand being really big for the 700s, what do you guys think ?

I could be really not thinking straight , if there are sheep buying the balenciaga, guess they'll drop the money on those 700s as well
Christmas Season next month. Assuming these don't release between now and Christmas, these shoes will fly in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom