ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to post that. I still haven't received a shipping email and I'm not calling anyone at all. Let whatever happens happens.

This. Don't bring attention to your order. If you bugging about your order after 1 day, they might just cancel your sht

Adidas scammed me out my shoes. I asked about my order and now the agent talking about my order was unable to to process that' why they ain' ship yet. But I got a whole confirmation from them and they charged me.

That's your first problem. NEVER contact CS about your Yeezy order unless it's been 1.5-2 weeks without an update.

If a friend tells you he will buy you a meal to help him get yeezys. Would you do it?

If a real friend asked me to help him get Yeezy's I would help him just off the strength of them being my friend. No strings attached. If you gotta ask, they're prolly not that good of a friend to begin with.

If a real friend asked me to help him get Yeezy's I would help him just off the strength of them being my friend. No strings attached. If you gotta ask, they're prolly not that good of a friend to begin with.

copped my buddy two pairs of the B2s. meanwhile i only got one for myself. he tried to hit me with some extra cash, but i told him it's all fun and games. no need

First time I bought my exactly Yeezy fit (11) and now the people are talking about a size up? **** me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom