ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've been pretty spot on.

but where did everyone get Friday from. it was all over as if Adidas came out and said it

Source? 

Any has anyone successfully done a fake GPS app on a non-jailbroken phone? I only ask because my bro lands in NYC Friday at 8:30am and its seeming like the reservation will be before then...but then again everything is all ******* speculation and rumors still haha.
They release Saturday, but reservation pushes are suppose to be in-line with the showing. The app keeps crashing and employees need time to get the logistics down on getting the reservations to the people so barring any technical issues the window should open up tomorrow.

They're fearing campouts on both the reservers side and the non-reservers.

i never understood why some people make the effort to log on, search for this thread and think of something negative and then write it in a post and act like we care.

Preach man, people just love being negative . Just because you don't like something does not mean others can't

Everyone rocking these better than yee :smokin

They release Saturday, but reservation pushes are suppose to be in-line with the showing. The app keeps crashing and employees need time to get the logistics down on getting the reservations to the people so barring any technical issues the window should open up tomorrow.

They're fearing campouts on both the reservers side and the non-reservers.
this is true i was opening the app today and it was crashing for no reason

Yeezy tickets for the theater show "sold out" now.
is kylie in the show?
nerd.gif

At the moment I think I will go for a 12, but I have to wait for the global release, so other people will give feedback before I can buy them
Yeah I guess I'll have to keep my eyes on this thread. I'm certainly not shelling out $350 if they're going to look like clown shoes on me, but I certainly don't want to miss out.

Hopefully after the NYC release, us posters with big feet can make a determination on what size to grab, whether 13 or 12.

Last edited:
Just speculation form me:
The invitations (windbreakers) for the show shows "yeezy 3", but the 750 boost is not advertiswd as a "yeezy 3". So my idea is that the leaked model is a premium shoe by Kanye and not the regular yeezy 3. That would mean the regular yeezy 3 has still to be presented to the public.
But that is just a idea from me
if you get a pair just scratch out "750" and put a 3, thats the closest to a "Yeezy 3" your gonna get

Adidas "Yeezy 3" doesnt make sense, only been 1 Adidas Yeezy

will be other Yeezys with different names, no Yeezy 3

The show will most likely be online , why would anyone pay for tickets lol

Looks like free tickets.

I highly doubt that the people that won tickets to the showing won't get a voucher for a pair of shoes.

Adidas and Kanye seem to be going all out.

Just got an email confirming my tickets
nthat.gif

Good afternoon,

We’re delighted to confirm (x2) two tickets are being held under your name for tomorrow mornings LIVE BROADCAST at Hoyts Melbourne Central.  

YEEZY SEASON 1 - KANYE WEST AND ADIDAS ORIGINALS DEBUT
Live cinema broadcast.  

Arrive from 7.30am, starts at 8AM SHARP, Friday February 13
[h5]·          Melbourne:[/h5]
Hoyts Melbourne Central,
Corner Swanston & La Trobe Streets, VIC 3000

Note as this is a live event, direct from New York it is important that you arrive early at 7.30am, to be seated by show start.

Please note your name will be checked off on a door list and you’ll be asked to present photo identification at the cinema for admission.

Last edited:
Has anyone got a confirmation for the tickets for tomorrow's show? I entered within 45 seconds, so I was thinking I might be good. 

if you get a pair just scratch out "750" and put a 3, thats the closest to a "Yeezy 3" your gonna get

Adidas "Yeezy 3" doesnt make sense, only been 1 Adidas Yeezy

will be other Yeezys with different names, no Yeezy 3

I honestly don't believe it either, but why does Adidas chose to write "yeezy 3" on the windbreakers, which are the invitations?

if they announce that the reservations open tomorrow i don't think it will be at 4 you'll probably get an alert erlier in the day that reservations will open at whatever time. i sincerely don't think they will be like OK GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom