ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry I forgot I have to get your approval before I can like something dad.... I apologize... 
tired.gif

my bad bro i kinda really wanted to know why you liked it since you said you were "in love with it" is it the Yeezy branding or something else
Yea that would be real nice man. I don't imagine the video being long. I don't really dress super hype beast so if I get a confirmation I might stick out a lil bit, but who gives a f***. And I know some hype beast kids will show up crazy early for the jackets.

I thaught He meant vouchers to buy them at retail. Skip the hype. Not for free
first 20 people that reserved tickets get the jackets, doesnt matter when you show up.  They are streaming the fashion show live, fashion shows usually last about 10-15 minutes

Last edited:
No USA confromattions yet? Damn how long they expect people to wait for a short video I imagine at a likely downtown location within working hours? I answered within 45 seconds for Seattle. Would like to get a free jacket but was hoping for something more, like a guaranteed shot at the 3s.
Should be at 1pm here in Seattle

where are all these people getting early [emoji]127824[/emoji]s from is what I'm wondering.

I'm a 10 in basically all brands. But the consensus says to size down, so I'll go 9.5. I like a little room at the end so I think .5 down will be fine for me gethigh420 gethigh420

Btw, can we take a second to notice how much people's opinions of these has changed in the past week? Nothing but "these are ugg boots" and "these are trash" last week, but now all I see is "these are growing on me" and "who has the hook up." Think of that what you will, but I think the power of yeezy got the best of some people lmao
View media item 1397737

Btw, can we take a second to notice how much people's opinions of these has changed in the past week? Nothing but "these are ugg boots" and "these are trash" last week, but now all I see is "these are growing on me" and "who has the hook up." Think of that what you will, but I think the power of yeezy got the best of some people lmao
It ain't really the power of Yeezy. It's just the majority of sneakerheads today are hypebeasts, succumbing to hype and not knowing how to make a decision and sticking with it. Basically sums up this generation of youngsters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom