ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, can we take a second to notice how much people's opinions of these has changed in the past week? Nothing but "these are ugg boots" and "these are trash" last week, but now all I see is "these are growing on me" and "who has the hook up." Think of that what you will, but I think the power of yeezy got the best of some people lmao
View media item 1397737

It happens in every thread for a hyped shoe

:lol:

Btw, can we take a second to notice how much people's opinions of these has changed in the past week? Nothing but "these are ugg boots" and "these are trash" last week, but now all I see is "these are growing on me" and "who has the hook up." Think of that what you will, but I think the power of yeezy got the best of some people lmao
View media item 1397737

I started off a bigger fan of them before I saw them on display. I even posted about it. I'm still in it because 1. im in NY and 2. I've taken the shoe for what it is the entire time. they never grew on me. if anything less.

but they are kind of disappointing in person. whoever picks up will see what I mean.

i spent a good amount of time @ UCSD seeing my ex a long time ago.... i was a cal state student.. not smart enough for the UC system lol 
I work at CSUSM :wink: ha .. that being said, hope I get a spot for the SD showing 
embarassed.gif

got a gut feeling that this particular pair is not the pair that will be widely available for everyone to have.

i just dont see him lacing up his crew with a GR pair to flaunt before the actual release. 

who knows though. i hope these are everywhere bc i want to cop!

So it has been said that these could be folded over and worn like visvims. They look like they could be.

Sooooo...

Man. Not feeling these one bit. No matter how many pics you post. Wouldn't be caught dead with these ugly ***** on my feet. More for you guys though.

Damn. Now y'all have me anxious about the invite confirmation. I'm going for the Hartford, CT show (286 slots). I think I signed up fairly early. I don't even know if there are 286 people into sneakers let alone Kanye fans in this State. Stressing now.,,

Damn. Now y'all have me anxious about the invite confirmation. I'm going for the Hartford, CT show (286 slots). I think I signed up fairly early. I don't even know if there are 286 people into sneakers let alone Kanye fans in this State. Stressing now.,,
Where did you figure out how many slots there were?

Groundhog Day in here:

1. How many Yeezys?
2. How do they fit?
3. Where can I get them?
4. They gonna make the Nike Yeezy 2 on iD?
5. Can I get them on the app if I'm not in NYC?

Hahaha same questions every day, cycle begins the next.

And anyone in CT that has a ticket and needs to use the other, hit me up. My girl won't go with me to this kinda stuff and Valentine's Day weekend hasn't started yet so I'm free for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom