ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally cannot believe it, I've never won anything in my life and I never thought in a million years I'd one of these IG raffles. I'd even bought my camping stuff for tonight but I won an IG raffle from summer store lyon, france! My first pair of yeezys after many years trying, just keeping my fingers crossed that it's all going to go through smoothly!

How many likes your picture get

I literally cannot believe it, I've never won anything in my life and I never thought in a million years I'd one of these IG raffles. I'd even bought my camping stuff for tonight but I won an IG raffle from summer store lyon, france! My first pair of yeezys after many years trying, just keeping my fingers crossed that it's all going to go through smoothly!
SENSATIONAL 

People getting mad about sharing available info for "e-cred" but there's also members posting their yeezy collection seeking e-cred. Both parties can be considered lame.
f146924bbaaf11376df1e185b982c6a1.gif

I'm happy for you View media item 1786004

awesome!

people who have real inside information don't post it. People who claim they know post up information thats already out there but other people are too lazy to search for. Just for some e-cred. Shoes of this magnitude shouldn't have the info thrown up on public forums. Eat with yourself and your friends, if you open the door to new people to eat, you won't have a seat at the table for the next release. If you wanna get props, post some some restock links for something like white ultra boost or whatever.
I have neither posted any secret info for lurkers here nor have I pmed anyone to beg for their secret info. I think it's fine that some people who have coding knowledge start their own secret message groups to share info only with people who can contribute or people they know well or deem worthy for some other reason. Also, I think it's fine that there's sort of an inner circle of NT OG posters who have their inside jokes and also share their inside info with each other and make fun of people asking "dumb" questions or don't follow this thread 24/7 and might have missed a post on page 1678 that ALREADY answered their question.

I also think it's easy to see why for some other posters this might lead to a feeling of "us vs them" and being excluded, so they might want to share info with the people who are left out of these exclusive circles.

What I don't get is why people are occasionally telling others what they should do or shouldn't do in some parts of NT. To me that just seems a little over the top considering that we're basically just discussing shoes on here. There'll probably be another nice pair of shoes releasing after this one that some of us might not get. :wink:

congrats man!

:nthat:

Congratulations, you sound really happy about it.
happy.gif

you can say that after this Yeezy release a lot of NTER's will graduate with a degree in computer science....

I have neither posted any secret info for lurkers here nor have I pmed anyone to beg for their secret info. I think it's fine that some people who have coding knowledge start their own secret message groups to share info only with people who can contribute or people they know well or deem worthy for some other reason. Also, I think it's fine that there's sort of an inner circle of NT OG posters who have their inside jokes and also share their inside info with each other and make fun of people asking "dumb" questions or don't follow this thread 24/7 and might have missed a post on page 1678 that ALREADY answered their question.

I also think it's easy to see why for some other posters this might lead to a feeling of "us vs them" and being excluded, so they might want to share info with the people who are left out of these exclusive circles.

What I don't get is why people are occasionally telling others what they should do or shouldn't do in some parts of NT. To me that just seems a little over the top considering that we're basically just discussing shoes on here. There'll probably be another nice pair of shoes releasing after this one that some of us might not get. :wink:
Well said. People seem to act like they gotta always take a W and taking an L means someone or the world is conspiring against them. Just life. You can't have it all!

So what we looking at for resell?

I'm personally anticipating to pay $600-750 out the gate tomorrow.

Seem right? More/less?

an unknown number called...thinking it was a raffle caller...

IT WASNT

ISHEJSUAVSHDISNHDIESBWGGNSHSI

:rofl:

Hitting the barneys raffle would be an emotional rollercoaster...cos' there'll be that initial high, but you still know you're in for a **** storm

FYI does anyone have supreme V's and still trying to trade for these?

Thta was my initial thoughts but i saw the hype jump on these.

I caved and sold my premes for $500 just for this.

Well that magical FLAX/WHEAT High Restock on NDC went from a 17 day counter to 10AM today :rofl:

I copped to ease the pain if I failed... Nike doing anything to stay relevant this weekend :lol: first the Legend Blue 11s

congrats!

FYI does anyone have supreme V's and still trying to trade for these?

Thta was my initial thoughts but i saw the hype jump on these.

I caved and sold my premes for $500 just for this.
Size 10 black, and I would do the trade in a min. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom