ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been sitting on white supreme 5s for a rainy sadderday 
sick.gif

What should really happen is NT should lock these threads for the week leading up to the release so only posters who meet certain criteria (time registered, specific post count) could access it. That way, those in the thread would be more likely to collaborate and help each other without fear of lurkers and trolls. Elitist? Maybe. But, I think there are a lot of people who want to help other NT fam, just don't want to spoon feed folks who haven't put in time on the boards or are just looking to make a quick buck.

black 5s, size 11. haven't touched them in case ... sadness prevails*

*also i have no idea how to trade sneakers with people from the internet so my plan is pretty terrible TBQH

I'm honestly shocked that more people haven't repped your posts. I guess when the salt is high, fun shan't be had.

black 5s, size 11. haven't touched them in case ... sadness prevails*

*also i have no idea how to trade sneakers with people from the internet so my plan is pretty terrible TBQH
I sold my White 5's to sole supremacy for $450. Honestly not a bad option since they're 100% legit and you don't have to deal with getting barely $500 on eBay before fees etc.

Work is about to be so unproductive today.

Maybe i should work fast as heck this morning and milk it lunch - after

What should really happen is NT should lock these threads for the week leading up to the release so only posters who meet certain criteria (time registered, specific post count) could access it. That way, those in the thread would be more likely to collaborate and help each other without fear of lurkers and trolls. Elitist? Maybe. But, I think there are a lot of people who want to help other NT fam, just don't want to spoon feed folks who haven't put in time on the boards or are just looking to make a quick buck.

I agree 100%
I understand we don't want lurkers to come up but a lot of good NT's missing out too. Hopefully we all eat tho. It's getting crazy in here

Well that magical FLAX/WHEAT High Restock on NDC went from a 17 day counter to 10AM today :rofl:

I copped to ease the pain if I failed... Nike doing anything to stay relevant this weekend :lol: first the Legend Blue 11s
The 7s were going to sit regardless

the online gated community 

Solars I went back and forth with Nike for weeks the ol "trying to locate your pair"
Red Octobers was arguing with my bM she kept calling me f'd up my connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom