ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Pacsun is now blocking the backdoor method into their carts, with all items not just Yeezys.

Worked for the Black 750's with the generic PID (no variant) and then you could select a size from the cart, I couldn't get it done because the site was so bogged down. In fact they're still in my cart lol

Anyone with knowledge on how to bypass hit me up...

Looks like Pacsun is now blocking the backdoor method into their carts, with all items not just Yeezys.

Worked for the Black 750's with the generic PID (no variant) and then you could select a size from the cart, I couldn't get it done because the site was so bogged down. In fact they're still in my cart lol

Not sure what method you are using, but the way I'm doing from before still works now

Noticed that as well. It worked a few days ago

just got shipping from adidas lol and already scheduled for delivery today. it's lit 
nthat.gif

I need these Yeezys and don't wanna pay resell what are the tips in purchasing this?gonna join 2 raffles as for online how does one proceed?

Well the ADC page changed to Tans

Doesn't look like a US restock on Black750's is gonna come!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom