ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't understand how black market is continuously getting yeezys when all they do is hold fake online raffles and backdoor every pair.

Last edited:

Should I Trade for my Size 7 Black 750?

for

$900 + Size 11 Black 750???

Hmmmmm
grin.gif
heck yea... unless you're a size 7

Ok back to the upcoming Yeezy release...

We all think the OTs look like the MRs. Here's a comparison pic from IG that finally shows the (slight) differences:

View media item 1838562

Adidas not even trying anymore, these are so painfully underwhelming lol. Maybe the less desired pears are the ones that everyone can finally have a chance to own.

Last edited:
They took some stores off the list, Baltimore stores not in it anymore. DC/Maryland getting screwed over as usual. Yay

Was Chi Barneys the only one that did tickets on Sunday or All Barneys did??

Last edited:
crazy how most of  these stores are backdooring, especially the 2 in Washington DC
The "back-dooring" is inevitable to be honest. I mean these guys make $9 an hour at a retail job. A shoe comes in your store that can get you more money off selling the shoe than your bi-weekly pay check? Not one but two of the shoes drop around the holidays? You do the math.

Dope how it's like supreme being that the "ship from" doesn't actually say yzysupply. Had to google that since I had know idea who this package was from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom