ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With release on a Tuesday.. Confirmed is looking like Friday-Saturday? MAYBE even Sunday..
mean.gif

I live in LI, might have to just chill in NYC for a couple hours
laugh.gif
dunno might be a long weekend since xmas?

Just a guess or any legit info? App has never gone live that early before....not in the city today so hoping it's not true lol
nah just a guess... the app also never fell on a major holiday either. could be tomorrow too but most business are half day schedules, thurs is xmas, fri most business are closed or half staff, and then the weekend... wouldnt wait till monday because the release is tues... so just a guess...

Shipped fam. Looks like they shipped yesterday. They should arrive today. Gonna come home from a nice chill dinner with homies after finals to these joints!

To bonhonest, that's the first time I've seen the tans. I assumed it would be the pair he wore at VMAs so I never bothered looking. I can get jiggy with this pair, might not be an instant trade for the MR after all assuming k get lucky enough to cop

Haaaa same getting em today, that belly drop feeling hours ago just left a little...

nah just a guess... the app also never fell on a major holiday either. could be tomorrow too but most business are half day schedules, thurs is xmas, fri most business are closed or half staff, and then the weekend... wouldnt wait till monday because the release is tues... so just a guess...

Yeah this whole Tuesday release is weird. But Xmas is on Friday, not Thursday and I doubt half days would make a difference when it comes to a app.

Really hoping its tomm or Thursday lol

Footlocker locator just updated. Sunday raffles...might not even try with the ridiculous lines since everyone will be off

Yeah this whole Tuesday release is weird. But Xmas is on Friday, not Thursday and I doubt half days would make a difference when it comes to a app.

Really hoping its tomm or Thursday lol
lol got my days mixed up, maybe today or tomorrow. most likely not thurs/fri. can be the weekend too

Last edited:
oh lawd sunday raffles...

Yup and looks like adidas isn't doing confirmed with footlocker/champs etc anymore. It's only going to be adidas stores. Curious to see what the allocation is for these since there were only 350 pairs in NYC between 3 adidas stores for the black 750's

Damn, Adidas order still hasn't shipped.

:/
I didn't get a email saying shipped from either FedEx or Adc but I logged in to my account and clicked their track my package page and it said its shipped since yesterday coming today which is wierd cuz last night before I kod it didn't have any updates til I woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom