ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
question: has anyone ever got through on confirmed with there iPad, then took it in store to redeem there purchase? basically what I'm asking is does it have to be a phone or can it be an iPad to use confirmed.

hearing there were only 5,000 pairs of black 750s made, that is a super low number if true and no wonder they are selling for almost 3 racks

my joints shipped finally from ADC, can't wait to see these

900+ just for a size swap?????

The small size 6 & 7 reseller for much much more. For example Flight club has 11 at $2250 while the size 6 & 7 that were put up and sold were at $3000. Expect these sizes to jump to $4-5K within a few months

adc shipped yesterday but didnt show up on the site til this morning.

slack_for_ios_upload.jpg

This time I'm calling the bank ahead of time to make sure I don't get bamboozled again with that error message. I'd suggest everyone else does that ahead of time

All online or bust for me. Waited 1 hr for two raffle tickets last week for the 750s in the cold *** rain. F that again. Will be at work and asking all my co-workers to have the adidas browser up trying to help me cop. 

The small size 6 & 7 reseller for much much more. For example Flight club has 11 at $2250 while the size 6 & 7 that were put up and sold were at $3000. Expect these sizes to jump to $4-5K within a few months
Ppl have to remember flight club charges a 20% fee when the item is sold. So if the shoe is listed for $2250, the resale on the shoe is only $1800, not $2250. Flight club gets $450. 

This time I'm calling the bank ahead of time to make sure I don't get bamboozled again with that error message. I'd suggest everyone else does that ahead of time
son that happened to you too oh boy that was a dagger. I was on Jd and was swift as hell and then the dagger to the heart hit me. 

Ppl have to remember flight club charges a 20% fee when the item is sold. So if the shoe is listed for $2250, the resale on the shoe is only $1800, not $2250. Flight club gets $450. 

That's not the point I was making. The price difference between a size 6/7 to a bigger size 11 would be the same regardless of the 20% FC takes.

so overall what was the best method for you all for the last release? I see a lot of you guys scored on ADC, crazy how many NT'ers won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom