ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forced entry pair shipped e-mail at 4 AM 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Finally shipped from ADC [emoji]128513[/emoji], apparently it shipped yesterday just no email went out

The small size 6 & 7 reseller for much much more. For example Flight club has 11 at $2250 while the size 6 & 7 that were put up and sold were at $3000. Expect these sizes to jump to $4-5K within a few months
4-5K ? Nah. Doubt it. Right now these might be rivaling Y2/Y1 prices but I don't think it will stay that way. But maybe I feel that way because Y1/Y2 just look better to me.

4-5K ? Nah. Doubt it. Right now these might be rivaling Y2/Y1 prices but I don't think it will stay that way. But maybe I feel that way because Y1/Y2 just look better to me.

Grey 750's in those sizes are priced that high so why not these? People love the all black shoe and these are moving with ease.

Btw a lot of ppl think once online orders come in these will drop. Ppl are already selling their orders regardless of in hand or not lol.

The small size 6 & 7 reseller for much much more. For example Flight club has 11 at $2250 while the size 6 & 7 that were put up and sold were at $3000. Expect these sizes to jump to $4-5K within a few months
sz 7 grey 750 is at 5.5k so that's what'll top off at.

Bd should not be spoken about anymore , too many people begging and might ruin your chances by getting it patched ......L's all around :lol:

Something shady is going on with UPS. Another day and my package is still saying information unavailable. Went from destination - out for delivery back to destination scanned. I go to put a hold on it but can't. Hopefully it didn't get damaged or an employee is holding them to swap them out

question: has anyone ever got through on confirmed with there iPad, then took it in store to redeem there purchase? basically what I'm asking is does it have to be a phone or can it be an iPad to use confirmed.
If the app is designed to work on your device it's legit, iPhones and iPads and iPod touches are all running IOS

Backdoor link and keep pressing checkout when you get OOS message. It's not over until they take the shoe out of your cart.
didn't use a backdoor link but that's where I messed up at. I didn't keep trying I deleted the size to try for another and immediately got put back in the queue

so what i gather footlocker & family sunday raffles?

barneys "doesn't know" yet & neither does pacsun

FNL online is a waste i get hit with splash never see product page, how some people get thru is beyond me. their site is buns it was splashing 4 days before RD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom