ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not impressed by those king push adidas. this is what im afraid is gonna happen to the yeezi. adidas has never really impressed me.

Its Kanye....dude's name means confidence  Kan-fidence
Fixed 
grin.gif

i am not impressed by those king push adidas. this is what im afraid is gonna happen to the yeezi. adidas has never really impressed me.
Yea,these are cool and if they are >125 I'll cop but Africa's does have bland designing. Hope Ye come with some eye catching heat

THESE SHOES WILL BE STRAIGHT TRASH, JUST LIKE ALL ADIDAS ARE, YEEZUS LINE IS TOAST, LIKE BREAD BRODY

You do know that Kanye is coming out with his OWN model right... King Push Adidas was something, Pusha T added materials and color blocking too an original adidas model..

Last edited:
you have to be a clown to give Nike more credit than they deserve for any of Kanye's sneakers, the yeezy design is his

arguably the most they contributed is the outsole for him to design around and even then the soles were of his choice

now people will pretend like they always loved the air tech challenge 2 get the foh 

You do know that Kanye is coming out with his OWN model right... King Push Adidas was something, Pusha T added materials and color blocking too an original adidas model..
ijs no adidas has ever wowed me so theres a chance it could happen to kanyes shoe. what if he makes a meh design with meh colors?

you have to be a clown to give Nike more credit than they deserve for any of Kanye's sneakers, the yeezy design is his

arguably the most they contributed is the outsole for him to design around and even then the soles were of his choice

now people will pretend like they always loved the air tech challenge 2 get the foh 

Nathan VanHook gets a lot of credit for the Yeezy 2. Who knows how much was his designs and how much was a collaborative effort? Unless you were there in the room, we may never really know.

Nathan VanHook gets a lot of credit for the Yeezy 2. Who knows how much was his designs and how much was a collaborative effort? Unless you were there in the room, we may never really know.
fair point, by far from what i've read from he (vanhook) played a big role on it but the design didn't budge without kanye's consent

makes me wonder what restrictions nike placed on the project, like og yeezy used different tooling and actual lights but it wasnt cost effective

one thing is for sure, if this new collab is underwhelming it will be on kanye and not nic galway

I like Adidas runners, especially the modern casual ones, more than nike runners.

Primeknit pureboost is my favorite modern runner. Other than that Nike beats Adidas in every category.

Yeezi will be a runner.

There is a "designed by Kanye West" line that will be separate from the "Yeezi" model. These will more limited, higher price point.

But the Yeezi is a trainer/runner.

Last edited:
The King Pushes come in a zip lock back with Pyrex tissue paper...  
pimp.gif
   @ Nike, take notes

cot dam

:lol:

damn, that's crazy that adidas went all out with the packaging like that. while some people don't care cause it's just packaging, I think it's pretty huge. it's all in the details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom