ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does

the sole looks similar to those leaked pics but from the exterior it looks vastly different, that design is nice though, another shoe with that y-3 touch

Not unless Adidas steps up their game with the basketball shoes. Roses have been underwhelming and it aint helping them that they dont get other top tier players.

But I will say. Adidas Runners >>>>>>>>> Nike Runners

Looks like the shoe that was mistaken for Kanye's is finally revealed

credit to rawrmazinger from the originals thread

That isn't the shoe from the picture on the plane. The sole is similar, but definitely not the same.

Last edited:
I like it as a nice touch but nah, not wow'd by it

Things getting pushed back will def backfire if his design is meh or even if it's a just okay shoe. At this point, anything other than "Great" or 8 out of 10 will look as a fail

Anybody else hate the fact that even if you genuinely like the shoe folks gon label you as a hypebeast just cause Kanye designed em? I'm already picturing dudes now

highly doubt your first statement. people will hate them and people will love them far from a failure, when it comes to kanye thats what you get so just be patient you will like the shoe or you wont but garunteed this project wiill not be a failure in the eyes of adidas or kanye

Last edited:
I was speaking more of a failure to the general public. Of course people love or hate them but with the kind of hate Kanye receives and how much he has big upped himself, if his shoe isn't jaw dropping people will see his shoe as a flop. No matter how many are sold.But true, it likely won't be a failure to Ye or Adidas cause he can sell a white tee for a few hundred

Anyone else notice how... Ye drops an all red shoe, Pusha drops an all white shoe, And Don C is about to drop an all blue shoe at the end of this month. #Conpiracy 

Those samples posted in the previous page are all tough. Adidas is really out doing themselves. I went from being a loyal Nike/Jordan head and only owning 1 pair of Adidas shoes all my life to copping nothing but Adidas. My last 6 sneaker purchases have been from 3 Stripes. I'm a fan now. Those Tubular hi's look serious. And can't wait to see what the Yeezi looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom