ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

damn, that's crazy that adidas went all out with the packaging like that. while some people don't care cause it's just packaging, I think it's pretty huge. it's all in the details
I completely agree. Packaging is very important to me.

Yeezi will be a runner.

There is a "designed by Kanye West" line that will be separate from the "Yeezi" model. These will more limited, higher price point.

But the Yeezi is a trainer/runner.
Man you can **** outta here with this, that's like slapping me in the face.

It's a ziploc bag..

Dudes acting like its some ornate packaging.

It's the tissue paper equivalent to huf's weed socks

It's the whole experience, kinda Like Ye talked about in his "New Testament "

The process of opening it all.

Plus this Collab was done in a "risqué" manner IMO . All white fish scale texture = coco. Zip loc bag = coco. Pyrex tissue paper = coco.

So many references to blow it's ridiculous. Nike would never do that.

Last edited:
It's the whole experience, kinda Like Ye talked about in his "New Testament "

The process of opening it all.

Plus this Collab was done in a "risqué" manner IMO . All white fish scale texture = coco. Zip loc bag = coco. Pyrex tissue paper = coco.

So many references to blow it's ridiculous. Nike would never do that.

Air Stab 'Runnin & Gunnin'

Lol it was unintentional though

Thanks. So its just the bag? Was expecting much more than that
Its more conceptual than anything.

Cracked Italian leather, fish scale, pyrex paper, I dig it..

On a Ye' note. he needs to hurry up and release something already... my patience is wearing thin and if this drop keeps getting pushed out further and further hes going to lose his relevance as he stated. no new music.. yezzi's keep being pushed back... self-fulfilling prophecy 
indifferent.gif

I like it as a nice touch but nah, not wow'd by it

Things getting pushed back will def backfire if his design is meh or even if it's a just okay shoe. At this point, anything other than "Great" or 8 out of 10 will look as a fail

Anybody else hate the fact that even if you genuinely like the shoe folks gon label you as a hypebeast just cause Kanye designed em? I'm already picturing dudes now

l
Anybody else hate the fact that even if you genuinely like the shoe folks gon label you as a hypebeast just cause Kanye designed em? I'm already picturing dudes now
Yes. I'm not a sneaker head, just a fan of Kanye and to be honest the only reason I found this place is because of  a random  yeezy 2 google search. I liked them and I'm hoping the Adidas will be just as cool.

That's what got y'all gassed up? :x

The packaging aint ****. Funny how ****** aint complain about this but they complained about the chained jeremy scotts (which had absolutely nothing to do with slavery)

That's what got y'all gassed up? :x

The packaging aint ****. Funny how ****** aint complain about this but they complained about the chained jeremy scotts (which had absolutely nothing to do with slavery)
nobody complained about those, that was a marketing ploy by adidas to generate more buzz on Jeremy Scott's line

I put them out of my mind until there is an official photo from Adidas

That is the perfect strategy. No need to ask if there is any new info....once there is it will be everywhere. Just sit back and wait.

New Ye track is lovely

but them Pusha T joints going for 300+ on the bay is turrible

Looks like the shoe that was mistaken for Kanye's is finally revealed

credit to rawrmazinger from the originals thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom