ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like the shoe that was mistaken for Kanye's is finally revealed

credit to rawrmazinger from the originals thread
I cant lie , the more I watch them the more I like them, put a innovate lacing system or a nice strap, premium materials and a dope colorway on it and this would be a nice yeezi 3 to me

Ye should have had these ready to go at the end of last year. If he drops anywhere near the Nike Mags he will get crushed.

Didnt even think of that but probably not. Anyone thinking the Air Mags with power lacing will be an affordable GR is clowning themselves. $500-700 min. But I dont see how it will be that much less than the 6k from before

Didnt even think of that but probably not. Anyone thinking the Air Mags with power lacing will be an affordable GR is clowning themselves. $500-700 min. But I dont see how it will be that much less than the 6k from before
5-700 is way less than 5-7000 lol

rumor

yeezi will premiere nyfw/allstar weekend

ship april

runner also coming 

Last edited:
Unveiled in 2 weeks 
eek.gif

Jerry Lorenzo, founder of Los Angeles based brand Fear of God, visiting the shop Storm in Copenhagen

Translation: Jerry Lorenzo, founder of Los Angeles based brand Fear of God, visiting the shop Storm in Copenhagen. (Lorenzo is also working with Kanye West on a new Adidas line which will be released in New York in two weeks.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom