ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

These aint bringing no attention to Adiddas other shoes.
Bringing some attention to it but probably not as much as they anticipated. 

And it's a shame, because the boost is great. If people actually had a chance to these, I'm sure they would seek out other boost models

they will... as long as kanye doesn't go crazy and start demanding things like he did with nike... i'm sure adidas will benefit here 

So the real question is, what will be your consolation prize?? 

What are you buying now that you struck out?

I bought my consolation prize before I attempted to buy the Yeezys. They were the Oreo IV's. :smh: I was wondering why I got them easily off NDC? Maybe everyone was just waiting for the Yeezy release... lol

Last edited:

Just read through the pages since they released... great job Adidas, really good

I feel sorry for all of you who were not able to grab a pair.

Europe release will be even worse. **** this ****
This. I don't have high hopes for the euro release. If i don't cop so be it, retail or bust. 

Last edited:
people in here don't even know how regurgitated their opinion is because they just tuned in

you're pretty much dry heaving the same thing argued for the last 200 pages

I just wanna know where these statistics comin from

Aside from Vamp and Ed

Cause I'm sure more than 1% of people in here have copped adidas recently yo

i think yall are fooling yourselves. everything kanye related will sell out. lets be cereal

I cant see more than 3000 pairs being released so far.. Just look around.. Not that many pairs anywhere... Fortunately NYC was a cake walk compared to what people did today.. Hopefully a lot more people eat next week.. These are super dope in person no chance im selling

Looks like the did make a decent amount of this sneaker. A lot more people already came up on these than past Yeezys.
People still have a shot at in store releases going next weekend.

Im pretty sure that will be it for this colorway but i'd expect a black pair to roll out soon. This one seems to be selling out instantly so bet on more pairs next colorway.

So now the question is....would we have a fair shake on the 28th? According to info posted they haven't mentioned adidas.com/us. only adidas consortium accounts and europe release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom