ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sami posted on twitter that Ye will be wearing em at the grammy's for whatever that's worth....

ROFL Its in the mall I work at. It's just I never been so excited to remember that we had one! SI Mall btw.

The managers there told you that? I live on SI, that shop is dead and has been open for a while now, but it's definitely going to blow up

Ugh the Adidas store at Roosvelt Field is so useless. They don't get anything. They didn't have fluxes for like a month after release and even then they only get the most basic CWs.

ROFL Its in the mall I work at. It's just I never been so excited to remember that we had one! SI Mall btw.
The managers there told you that? I live on SI, that shop is dead and has been open for a while now, but it's definitely going to blow up
im from SI too, but something tells me we wont be getting them here.

Sami posted on twitter that Ye will be wearing em at the grammy's for whatever that's worth....
Sami sucks.

im from SI too, but something tells me we wont be getting them here.

I thought so too but there aren't many adidas retailers. I doubt it'll just be the adidas in soho. But then again, I guess it will ultimately be decided on how many people are reserved for SI mall.

Man i got a VPN for no reason.. it still says im "not in the zone" .... Im going to have to pray im at home when they decide to RSVP.

Ready to see them, be excited, then get salty when they are impossible to cop. 
pimp.gif

whered it originate from?

i caught it on twitter.

hoping its a home video of Kim instead.

SRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom