ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
devil.gif
devil.gif

YO if you do it on mobile and move your phone around, the digits/coordinates on the bottom left change.

YO if you do it on mobile and move your phone around, the digits/coordinates on the bottom left change.
it tracks the coordinates of the mouse on a computer.

On mobile it gets the coordinates of the gyroscope.

maybe its a clue 
nerd.gif

im probably reaching 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hoping they make their way online instead of being an in store only release. Only adidas stores around me are outlets

I didn't really want them at first but they're definitely growing on me

Last edited:
Is Adidas going to upgrade that confirmation app for other cities?

It does no good for me since im out in buffalo for the semester 

i'm here in the westcoast, but I got my VPN set to NYC baby.....LESSSS GOOO!!!
I don't understand what is the purpose of this or why people are doing it if they can't pick it up themselves. Sure you might have a friend or know someone located in NYC, but what it sounds like is that Adidas will require the physical phone with the actual app (not a screenshot) and the official reservation confirmation code or hopefully a legit barcode that has to be scanned in, in order to pick up the pairs. Not to mention, you'd have to have an official ID matching the account with the reservation. 

Just leave the NYC pairs for the people who live in or around NYC who can actually purchase these pairs. These will release in your city soon enough, wait your turn.

Anybody think the NYC pair will actually differ from the drops in other cities? Or this lack of sleep got me trippin

its already starting... just let ppl do what they want cuz its gonna happen regardless.... just like ppl doing "dry run's" on another city's rsvp for nike ...its gonna happen just move how you normally would & you will get yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom