ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think anybody actually posted the video, but there were at least a link posted and some people saw it. Glad he's in NYC. hope he stays and surprise visits adidas soho during release day

Damn didn't know they're going for $350 though smh. So far I don't know if I'm willing to pay it.

but all those things are still a reach. The color grey? really? 

White midsole? mind you the midsoles are 100% different, but both white!

a strap? straps have been on shoes for how long? 

funniest part is those creative recreations came out after the yeezy 2 and everyone was saying they copied them (which is a more solid comparison)

So Kanye copied a shoe that copied his shoe? the reach is real

lol bro if he made something that had no similarities people would still complain and say "where da strap doe!?"

We ain't talking about self lacing papi

We talking how dumb you gonna look wearing those self lacing shoes :lol:

Plus you ain't even getting a pair the way Nike gonna make you jump through hoops.

to me the Air Mags will always be the dopest shoe of all time and all of kanye's sneaker designs have a big air mag influence

but I'm more excited for these because I know the mags are gonna be BEYOND impossible. if they don't just do another auction

Yeezy 3s just look like another high end designer shoe
that's exactly what they are 
indifferent.gif

High end shoe for 350.. hell my arenas cost 500+ and futures around 900+ retail. i will GLADLY DROP 350.

Air mags is a shoe no one cares if they own its just a shoe that gets talked about in the sneaker community

We talking how dumb you gonna look wearing those self lacing shoes :lol:

Plus you ain't even getting a pair the way Nike gonna make you jump through hoops.

to me the Air Mags will always be the dopest shoe of all time and all of kanye's sneaker designs have a big air mag influence

but I'm more excited for these because I know the mags are gonna be BEYOND impossible. if they don't just do another auction
Yeezy 1 looks nothing like an Air Mag.

same, most of the people making these claims are just used to buying $110-$190 nikes/jordans/asics

exactly. when you start looking into it you realize it's not THAT BAD. but of course, if they were $99 they would be too cheap and people would still talk

no way of making everyone happy.

I'll be coppin minez

Reservations for the Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost will go out on Friday the 13th via the adidas Confirmed app

The Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost release on Saturday, Feb. 14

Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost will be available via reservations at adidas stores, Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Packer Shoes, and DSM

Last edited:

We talking how dumb you gonna look wearing those self lacing shoes
laugh.gif

we need the confirmed app to make getting the mags "realistic" but nike wants peoples blood on the mags because it keeps the hype relavant.

We talking how dumb you gonna look wearing those self lacing shoes
laugh.gif

Yea you're gonna look way more clown in mags than Yeezy boosts
You're both quick to judge a shoe that hasn't been released yet. One that could in reality change the sneaker game. With that said, just cause the majority of sneakerheads are clowning on your sacred kanye boosts doesn't mean ya'll gotta be so butthurt. I understand you might be sore... hell, I was expecting more from the shoe as well, but now I guess I know why Nike wouldn't give Kayne free reign on the design process. Maybe I'll grab a pair next month with some of my karmaloop rep points, lol.. here's to Adidas dropping a banger of a Yeezy 3 next week that NO ONE is expecting ***fingers crossed*** ... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom