ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
pick up.

does that mean he's going to announce WHEN they begin or like LET THE GAMES BEGIN NOW...?

Last edited:
Pay through pick up. Main question is how long does the reservation last?
I'm thinking they will probably last through the weekend like if you don't pick them up sunday you beat bc you know there will be so many people who will trick their gps and **** and try to block others from picking up

I'm thinking they will probably last through the weekend like if you don't pick them up sunday you beat bc you know there will be so many people who will trick their gps and **** and try to block others from picking up

Na I'm a say 24-48 hours pick up window

Countdown ends at 4pm, then he has a concert at 6pm. I think he's going to announce the reservation opening on Friday, pickup is Saturday

I heard there will only be 19 pairs of these shoes is that correct?

Guys stop with these stupid questions about how many pairs, its been answered a billion trillion times. 

I'm kind of interested to see what time the reservations will be mainly because of work hours.

like do they factor that a lot of people work in NYC that don't LIVE in nyc. making the zone population high between say 8-5 , so they make the reservations at night.

doubt they really care that much but just a thought.

Last edited:
Well they are checking your ID which has your address on it. Plus I don't think it matters as long as you're in the area to make a reservation and what not.

reservations will probably open early to give stores time to sort stuff out to be ready by opening saturday

reservations will probably open early to give stores time to sort stuff out to be ready by opening saturday

eh I get what you're saying but if that was the case why not just do the reservations early in the week like raffles.

I don't think there's much to do. I think the app takes care of everything for them. they just need to see your phone with the size and your ID matching the app info.

how much would it suck if you go there and your phone dies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom