ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm really exited to see the whole collection being unveiled. Did not have this feeling for a long time, because nowadays everything gets leaked and theres no excitement when a product gets unveiled. 

Big respect for Adidas keeping everything that secret 
they were on their Apple-hustle with this one..

the nike app is so backwards

a waitlist just to download the app? :lol:

and you still have to try and checkout.  I like Adidas' route of just having you reserve the shoe

Defenitley like them more than the Y1. Not sure about the Y2, but in the end the Y1 and Y2 are completely different shoes and I like that new direction 
It's super close, but I just see myself wearing the 750s with a lot more outfits than Y2.

the nike app is so backwards

a waitlist just to download the app? :lol:

and you still have to try and checkout.  I like Adidas' route of just having you reserve the shoe

thats exactly what i said. So you mean to help ease the pain of waiting in line for sneakers in store or online, I still have to wait in a line to get the app? But lets just see how it goes. I know most people are going to delete the Confirmed app after they get their pairs.

niike's a billion dollar company.. this is just the beta testing phase.. if they can pass the Patriot act without reading it.. they can roll out an app with the snap of a finger..
LOL sometimes I hate you other times you make me laugh man lol

I hate it when sizing is such a *****.
mean.gif

Big Sean and the other dude sized down 1.5, guess I'll do the same. Usually wear a 10.5. At least they won't look as huge if they were TTS.

thats exactly what i said. So you mean to help ease the pain of waiting in line for sneakers in store or online, I still have to wait in a line to get the app? But lets just see how it goes. I know most people are going to delete the Confirmed app after they get their pairs.

The adidas app wins in this case. It's basically luck of the draw. UNLIKE the nike app where you "checkout within seconds" the bots and atc'ers already have their pairs. Silly Nike. Thinking humans still have a chance against machines

it's going to be rebroadcasted many times after the shows ends. There'll most likely be a live stream on yeezy.supply. He knows not everyone can make it to a cinema theatre to watch a video of his unveiling. Doubt he'll even be there?

So what do you all think happens at 4pm tomorrow? 

Well 4PM is obviously the fashion show for the collection. Probably an announcement from Ye about reservation opening either then or about when it will open on Friday. 6PM he has the Roc City Classic concert.

who knows but a free viewing with some dope sounds and  huge screen im put my info down!!!!!

im sure theyll have something or itll end up on youtube
Yeah I would try to go there, but I don't have enough time to plan a trip.

The screening is at 22pm local time and I need at least 2 1/2 hours to drive back home. Don't think I can justify staying overnight for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom