ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yea

BTW.

i asked her what size i had the best shot with and she told me a size. and then she was like "just so you know it kinda doesnt matter. if your ticket gets picked youre guaranteed a pair but not the size." 

i thought that was crazy and didnt read that from anyone here.

Last edited:
Welp, don't feel good at all..... Went to Bait at around 3 PM and I was #111 for the raffle.... :smh: Let us pray.

Good looks, until closing (9pm) or until 6?
The Pacsun instagram post says local store closing time until Thursday, so whenever your local store closes. Complete *******t if they close the raffle at 6, but close the store at 9 

Last edited:
I hope pacsun got at least 40-50 pairs because each raffle around here has 200+ entries

2v940hl.jpg

2d8fbmd.jpg

I just walked past Shiekh SF on Market. Cats ain't playing...

Last edited:
Hate The Confirmed App 0-8 w/ All My Devices Since It 1st Dropped AS Weekend

Was @ West147 Today ...Jesus Christ That Line Went 0-100 Real F***** Quick For 14 Pairs At Most ...

Tomorrow Going To Get Real w/ The Rest Of Raffles 

I just walked past Shiekh SF on Market. Cats ain't playing...
HAHA damnnnnn.... Chilling right next to the TL overnight, I am good... I am hitting up Undefeated, acrimony, Adidas, Pacsun, bait, and Shoe Biz before work tomorrow 
mean.gif
 Damn you yeezy

Fuhhhh the one thing I was supposed to ask. My bad didn't get to. Was running around with my butthole clenched From holding my **** from that one hour drive. SM was at 6pm, but I don't want to assume. The Adidas store is good Tim 9 pm. Gogogogogo counterstrike voice

Last edited:
Fuhhhh the one thing I was supposed to ask. My bad didn't get to. Was running around with my butthole clenched From holding my **** from that one hour drive. SM was at 6pm, but I don't want to assume. The Adidas store is good Tim 9 pm. Gogogogogo counterstrike voice
youre gonna be the one to hit.

Was at BAIT Seattle today at 3:10pm and was #116... Gonna be a crazy Saturday... Feelin confident for a Friday raffle callback... Wat goes around comes around...

Last edited:
went to pacsun in GSP.

whatd the girl in the olive pants look like?

i was talkin to the slim thick one who looked like a bootleg kylie.

thinking that might have been who you guys were talkin about.

big *** and a horrible laugh.

come on homie, pics!!!!

Somebody needs to post a pic of this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom