ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You, I, NT community, Yeezy, Jay Z, Chloe and Lamar all know 1 ain't enough.
I would be happy with more, but I really only need one to wear. Only reason Id need more than one is so I have a backup after I wear the first pair until my feet are touching the cement. 

Barneys - got to place order button, clicked it and it wouldn't process said i had to call them - called and they weren't available

Ssense - shipping option wouldn't show

Mr. Porter - used app for legit 1 hour 

End - didn't even show up on product page 

Oki - stumbled on pymt screen 

Golden Wharf - copped 
laugh.gif
 with no problem -- i cancelled the order but man was i happy for those 2 seconds until i saw red octobers for the low low 

Didn't sleep for 24 hours so I am pretty salty.

Adidas must have pairs. Even with huge allocations to barney's and spread between boutiques. I say this because adidas.com and UK would probably account for the majority of the stock numbers. I know some were back doored early, but for all of the stock to be back doored? I doubt that. 

So I know the general consensus here is to congratulate the guys in the secret coding group who figured out the BD links and all copped on Thursday/Friday, but isn't that part of the problem?

I'm sure I'd be singing a different tune if I had copped through said link, and hell I even tried to get in on the action at first by offering up marginally useless information, but the more I think about it, it still seems to serve the same purpose: once the shoes go live, they're already gone so anyone not in that exclusive group can't get them. I dunno, just interesting how we're fine with people getting over if they came from NT but anyone else does it and "****'s rigged".

I'm not anti-BD links necessarily, I just think it's interesting that the reaction seems to be "wow you guys are so smart & cool" as opposed to the more appropriate "thanks for nothing".

You really want e-cred that badly that you'll congratulate the people who made it harder for you to cop?

All that being said, can I please get that link fam?! Hahaa
It wasn't even us on y-3, we didn't even stand a chance.  It was all about Barneys for our group. 

Barneys - got to place order button, clicked it and it wouldn't process said i had to call them - called and they weren't available
Golden Wharf - copped :lol:  with no problem -- i cancelled the order but man was i happy for those 2 seconds until i saw red octobers for the low low 

Adidas must have pairs. Even with huge allocations to barney's and spread between boutiques. I say this because adidas.com and UK would probably account for the majority of the stock numbers. I know some were back doored early, but for all of the stock to be back doored? I doubt that. 

Signed in just to say you made my day with this post.....i cant remember when i laughed that hard

Last edited:

Golden Wharf - copped 
laugh.gif
 with no problem -- i cancelled the order but man was i happy for those 2 seconds until i saw red octobers for the low low 

But how early were they backdoored you think? They cancelled several backdoor orders last time, but as you say, they surely can't have backdoored it all.

Got a couple pairs from Barneys, my size 8 from raffle win and a lucky 2nd pair from the unclaimed. Anyone have a size 5 to swap for this 6.5, too big from my girl.

Morning NT, last 20 pgs were nuts looks like we still taking L's. Rouseys Gift making me cry..lol. #ANDSTILL...looking for a pair.

So I know the general consensus here is to congratulate the guys in the secret coding group who figured out the BD links and all copped on Thursday/Friday, but isn't that part of the problem?

I'm sure I'd be singing a different tune if I had copped through said link, and hell I even tried to get in on the action at first by offering up marginally useless information, but the more I think about it, it still seems to serve the same purpose: once the shoes go live, they're already gone so anyone not in that exclusive group can't get them. I dunno, just interesting how we're fine with people getting over if they came from NT but anyone else does it and "****'s rigged".

I'm not anti-BD links necessarily, I just think it's interesting that the reaction seems to be "wow you guys are so smart & cool" as opposed to the more appropriate "thanks for nothing".

You really want e-cred that badly that you'll congratulate the people who made it harder for you to cop?

All that being said, can I please get that link fam?! Hahaa
It wasn't even us on y-3, we didn't even stand a chance.  It was all about Barneys for our group. 
For the record, I'd probably do the exact same **** as you guys if I had the same skill set, I'm just wrapping my head around a world that's fairly new to me.

Out of curiousity, what time were you guys able to cop from Barney's through BD?

the f @ckery that adidas pulled and their cs reps denial just really rubs me the wrong way. 

But ill be back Black Friday and Dec 5th for more punishment. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom