ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys. Been on NT for a while, but first time posting in the Adidas thread. Hadn't copped an Adidas since back in middle school when I had tmac II's lol. Was never really a fan of the new Yeezy's, but there was a big release for the Moon Rock's at one of the department stores I go to so I decided to swing by. There were about 700 people in line, and they had a total of 315 pairs. Waited for about a total of four hours. We all drew wristbands, and I ended up being #131 in line and managed to walk out with a 10.5 (the biggest size available in the Japanese shops here). After seeing them in person and onfoot I am very impressed with them! Working a swap for an 11 atm so I can't wait to rock them.

Bonus
Those candys are literally GOAT

the mushrooms are chocolate on top with cracker as the stem. quite tasty

the good ol t mac days
Love those and they held up surprisingly well since I used to play ball in them outdoors back in school lol.

wutz dat, some sorta mushroom candy?
Mushroom Mountain lol it's just cookie with chocolate on it.

Those candys are literally GOAT
They are pretty damn good man hahaha. I teach English here in Japan and the girls have been telling me to try that **** for a while so I finally grabbed a box lol

I had the tmac 1's back in the day... wore them one time and never again 
laugh.gif

anyone still have an END.  order status of "order received"? 
Yes I am sweating about it.  Backdoored a pair so I don't have a lot of hope but there were a ton of cancellations today and I am not cancelled yet.  Didn't get greedy just copped one pair.

ive been getting those items left in cart emails all weekend lol. making me go crazy

how do people use page monitors with refresh times at every second? won't you get IP banned for doing that? Or is there something I'm missing. Are all ppl with the short monitoring times using VPNs?

how do people use page monitors with refresh times at every second? won't you get IP banned for doing that? Or is there something I'm missing. Are all ppl with the short monitoring times using VPNs?
I had mine set to every 5 seconds all night and the only site that gave me issues was SNS. Blocked me on my desktop so I reopened on laptop where I didn't have monitors set up. So I don't think they actually banned my IP, but I'm not sure how all that truly works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom