ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a quick question for sizing: I saw on the boutiques sites that UK8 = US9, but on the actual box of the MRs it says UK8 is a US 8.5. I wear a 9 for TDs, will UK8 fit me?

Thanks a lot!
Check your TD box. Pretty sure your 9 is a UK 8.5. Only you will know how much room you have left in the toe box.

Last edited:
Lmao i still got homies that are waiitng so I'm trying to keep a positive attitude for them 

They been shippig pairs since Sunday. I'm sure like they will give their word on that if anyone have the pairs in their order history you will get it .

Last edited:
They been shippig pairs since Sunday. I'm sure like they will give their word on that if anyone have the pairs in their order history you will get it .
I've had homies who had their orders cancelled even with it confirmed in their order history. It's hit or miss. There's no rhyme or reason to it

Please let these be the black Friday release!
Black Friday?  Next Friday?

I haven't heard anything of Yzys releasing on Black Friday... and even the above 12/5 release may be cancelled according to the YeezyTalkWW tweet posted previosuly.

For those who got a pair of MR, what's your plan? Keep and rock em? Or flip and use that to cop the next 750s?

yup shoes went up but only if you had the direct link. once they sold out they made the link public
At least they actually made the link public unlike Y-3/Adidas 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom