ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I+have+my+own+abandon+threadgif+thank+you+very+much+_ca91b07ac3719da6675404113f674dd8.gif

Last edited:
the sneaker head in me wants these sneakers.. but the normal human side of me looks at them and says 'meh' .. thats how you know you have a problem haha .. been this way for the past 15 years since i bought my first pair on my own and started coming on NT..

I get to save money the 29th

If I gotta pay extra for 750s cool now
why do they look so ugly/bad compared to the ones Ye wore to the Vmas?

maybe its the lighting or something but man they look 10000000000x better in these pics than the ones being posted/im seeing

Premier actually @'n adidas to be removed off the list, they strongly claim they won't be getting them and that the list is false. List includes stores that sold 350s or yeezy season 1, not the stores selling 750 blacks.

Also, those tans looks the same in both pics.

Last edited:
should of released beluga before tan. to separate those from mr .. even though they prob look completely different next to each other

Premier actually @'n adidas to be removed off the list, they strongly claim they won't be getting them and that the list is false. List includes stores that sold 350s or yeezy season 1, not the stores selling 750 blacks.

Also, those tans looks the same in both pics.
nah the pics posted here the quality doesnt look as good as the ones Ye is wearing and the colors dont blend/look as good either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom