ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I thought the MR release was bad, and it couldn't get any worse.. 

It's gonna be for sure

It actually sucks to know this already

At least going into MR we had some hope, all kinds of BS already going down. If you think you're gonna team manual these you're a fool. Srs.

It's gonna be for sure

It actually sucks to know this already

At least going into MR we had some hope, all kinds of BS already going down. If you think you're gonna team manual these you're a fool. Srs.
I mean, I know you're right.. But, I still have to try. I believe in the heart of the cards 

Adidas just getting worse with each release :smh:
i can't wait till the whole yeezy collab with Adidas is over with and they go back in the basement. They should count their blessings that KW had a falling out with Nike. Instead they are marching around like they are the cool kid in class..

Psh always blaming adidas. Y'all sheeps too blind to see that your lord and savior yeezus have been lying to you all along, he knows y'all be on your knees crawling back to always buy his products.

Hate to sound like a **** but you know it's true.

Last edited:
Lmao at these simpletons who think Ye dictates what the production numbers are and how limited his shoes will be. Blame that on the suits at Adidas.

i knew dtlr northlake (charlotte) was lying yesterday about not getting them....hope they dont bs about giving out tickets today

i knew dtlr northlake (charlotte) was lying yesterday about not getting them....hope they dont bs about giving out tickets today

I work there don't even waste your time it's a bunch of garbage they aren't gonna be fair our manager is a groupie to some people on the Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom