ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man 
nthat.gif
I couldn't believe it.

It's 4am up in here and I'm willing to start up that BBQ just need the match.

Need more training. 

Looks like a merry Christmas to the resellers, just a distressed camo stocking filled with coal for the others.

Mr. P was my go to site for this release since I cooked up MR's on there last time..but I guess not now..[emoji]128554[/emoji]

Anyone know which Adidas company stores, other than RF and Kings Plaza holding Ipad raffles?  I'm heading into Manhattan in a few to hit up the footsites.

Last edited:

I think 600-750 might be a tad bit too low, but I could see them at around 1k soon after the release. It's kind of sad how quickly this whole Yeezy fad might be over, but then again, a strong one year, followed by a semi strong year is quite a lot these days with people having the attention span of a chipmunk. 

lol

i doubt it

everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion
its just what i see based on how moon rocks did and what i ended up paying for a pair . maybe a lil higher , but i honestly don't see it by much . first eBay prices were od like all yeezy releases and they dropped pretty quickly . this is a release a lot of people felt was the best color way of the 350 and people were way more receptive to a 350 over the 750 . you also can't forget , the tan 350 is coming soon . again , people aren't on that train yet , but its coming . its not too far after 750s and when that happens , black 750s will be history in peoples minds . a lot of people aren't even checkin for 750s cause they're already too focused on 350s . 

good luck to everyone trying for a pair , i just know i already have to prepare myself for the aftermath and I'm not offering anything over 650 by the 28th . not all these eBay and ig sellers have the comfort of waiting months to finally get a pair off for what they want 

Lmao Good luck with offering 650 I don't see that happening but like someone Said everyone is entitled to their opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom