ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishful thinking to think someone will sell you these for $600-$700. That's how people end up with fakes and then cry foul. They haven't even released yet and the pre orders are selling for 2k.

Last edited:
The funniest thing to me is Adidas promotes Kanye releases daily after announcing, they love the hype train. Nike only promotes some Jordans if any promo at all, most the time only once at that prior to release

SJS made people play a game to win yeezys like cheaters and hackers aren't in the sneaker game. Dumb idea from the start.

Last edited:
never seen a worse release method in my life 

damn they just deleted everyone 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

its just what

good luck to everyone trying for a pair , i just know i already have to prepare myself for the aftermath and I'm not offering anything over 650 by the 28th . not all these eBay and ig sellers have the comfort of waiting months to finally get a pair off for what they want 
OK bro so basically your on to the next release cause even the most desperate reseller wouldn't take that offer lol

Idk if I'm in the minority here, but I'm not a fan of these huge window frames for raffles by some of these stores.

I mean 8am-11pm
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

did anyone else get villa email? can't tell if they trolling or what.... fellow nyc heads pm if u wanna link for raffles or what spots u hitting up!!!

its a one day raffle tho
Yea I understand that bro. But I mean c'mon, 8am-11pm during holiday shopping season? It's ridiculous how many people are going to enter just for the F of it.

I was out've state during the TD 350 drop, went to one FTL and threw my name in a raffle, I came back yesterday to get my god son some Oreo 4's they still had on the shelf in GS sizes, and I talked to one of the managers, and he said they had a total of 4500 entries in a day and this wasn't that high of a volume FTL that was carrying em. Can't imagine some of these stores in NY/CHI. Personally I feel there should be a certain amount of tickets distributed for these raffles, once they are done they are done. Easier for the process and even for us trying to get a pair, these team no sleep mogs wont have to stop eating/sleeping  for a day waiting to see if their name was pulled outve 37 pages of paper
laugh.gif

Yea I understand that bro. But I mean c'mon, 8am-11pm during holiday shopping season? It's ridiculous how many people are going to enter just for the F of it.
I was out've state during the TD 350 drop, went to one FTL and threw my name in a raffle, I came back yesterday to get my god son some Oreo 4's they still had on the shelf in GS sizes, and I talked to one of the managers, and he said they had a total of 4500 entries in a day and this wasn't that high of a volume FTL that was carrying em. Can't imagine some of these stores in NY/CHI. Personally I feel there should be a certain amount of tickets distributed for these raffles, once they are done they are done. Easier for the process and even for us trying to get a pair, these team no sleep mogs wont have to stop eating/sleeping  for a day waiting to see if their name was pulled outve 37 pages of paper :lol:

people got jobs and **** to do. all day raffels is fair for everyone. and its the holidays. seriously might be the first time i seen a complaint about raffle windows being open too long lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom