ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

not live
Man I Swear I Saw Some One Post A Screen Shot On Twitter Running The Bot On There ...Must Be Bugging Out Haven't Had My Morning Coffee Yet 
embarassed.gif

why you so angry tho........

i went manual with TD and pb and Mr 

got lucky on Mr barn released early.... i like shoes I'm not into bots and i don't like asking favors well my boy works footlocker corp, but has no say so in these Adidas things now JB diff story 

let people live they wont change their ways some people don't want a bot and want to vent about the current state of things, but its a forum they have the right to. at this point your just being a online bully my dude not cool not cool at all.

im not mad

i said you can play team manual lotto

OR you an be assured youre gonna cook on release day word to my MRs and now BLACKS

its very simple

got lucky on Mr barn released early.... i like shoes I'm not into bots and i don't like asking favors well my boy works footlocker corp, but has no say so in these Adidas things now JB diff story 

let people live they wont change their ways some people don't want a bot and want to vent about the current state of things, but its a forum they have the right to. at this point your just being a online bully my dude not cool not cool at all.
yea don't pay him any attention these grown men who comes here to brag and use ad hominem attacks 

Don't mean to be over excited in here, but been up all night and i was feeling real iffy about getting a pair

PERFECT EXAMPLE

he was feeling iffy

he won TEAM MANUAL LOTTO

i rather BOT and CHILL

damnit dont listen to me then, whatever bros

dumbest thing i ever read on NT

da fuq does this even mean, play lotto with team manual then

dont worry cousin

just dude gotta realize its game of chance or randomness when the quantity is reallly limited and demand is really high. if this guy tried copping off the UK Adidas site with mobile and on 10mbps wifi like me he would think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom