ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go cry inside your 750s, wait do you have any?

Begging for PMs

LOL
wait who doesn't beg for a bd link on a release day when they don't have any? people do anything to cop for retail, you should be smart enough to know that, but judging from your posts guess you aren't too smart after all

at the end of the day all that matters is if you cop or not

but i love how dedicated you are to having to look at my older posts LOL, the salt is strong with this one hahahaha

anyways hold this L for me right quick

http://i.imgur.com/pztoqMx.png

can't wait to see yours

Last edited:
With the random access to product page, online is really the only chance I feel like another yeezy will ever be copped for me. Wasn't able to get the black 750s but I'd rather have it end with not randomly getting chosen then purposely not getting picked at local raffles or all pairs getting backdoored. The people getting through multiple orders on release day make me feel like it's just all luck which is the fairest way nowadays.

Quote:

Insane to fathom how much money Nike makes to give this man a lifetime deal when his shoes don't do well at retail.
I don't care much for Lebron sneakers myself but whenever I go to knicks or net games here in NY or yankee games, you see little kids wearing them regularly. I see adults once in awhile wearing them but Lebrons seem to be a hit with the kids.

wait who doesn't beg for a bd link on a release day when they don't have any?

People who have dignity for themselves, it's embarrassing and you made a fool out of yourself just like everyone who begs.

Go on troll and make a decision on your own if you're capable of one.

Last edited:
People who have dignity for themselves, it's embarrassing and you made a fool out of yourself just like everyone who begs.

Go on troll and make a decision on your own if you're capable of one.
"dignity"

you sound like an old lady talking about "back then' lmfao @ you

im glad you took that L by not providing pics of you copping though

just lol

Insane to fathom how much money Nike makes to give this man a lifetime deal when his shoes don't do well at retail.
Dude's shoes do well at retail.  Sure hype has slowed down on them in the last 2 years but I think that has more to do with too many damn colorways but people still buy them.

I haven't bought his shoes in a couple years but kids love him and the majority of them would rather wear his shoes than a pair of kds or currys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom