ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeezy boost 750 TB for Fragment1 and sbb1?
nerd.gif
WHO?

i got a feeling they will do the confirmed app today .. looked through their tweets and i feel like i see a pattern .. plan on heading to nyc later just to try on the app .. hope i dont waste my time lol

I traded psnys and 100 for a moonrock, what ya'll think?

That's a great trade imo...

The PSNY 12's even have a chance to restock at some point whereas the Yeezy's probably don't (excluding Yeezy Supply)...

rather fair i would say your winning but he could feel the same cause he could have rlly wanted the 12s. all relative. glad u came up im still looking for MR
buns i tell you. i feel like it's time wasted.. you would think with the money they make they can afford something better. *kanye shrug*
yea he wanted the psny and already ordered all the apparel so he was happy too

Barneys is a confirmed no

On the Chicago location got them and have already given out tickets. Word is senior management doesn't want to associate itself with the hoopla the Moonrock release caused in NYC
Moonrock release was lit in nyc, best release ever. Wish I was there :smh:

Good move....what size was it?
Size 13 psny for 11.5 moonrock

Where did you find that trade...? I mentioned it awhile back

My cheap *** would have done that
a friend of mine wanted to do the trade

Last edited:
It's ******** listening to these self righteous pieces of **** bragging about 2/3 or 3/3 pairs shipped and then watch them ***** and complain about sharing links or methods of obtaining a damn Yeezy. Go step in front of a bus. The world will be much better off.
word im salty too nobody want to give me yeezy supply links so i can try to cop. 

People dont know whos friend (sneakerhead) or foe (reseller)

That's a great trade imo...

The PSNY 12's even have a chance to restock at some point whereas the Yeezy's probably don't (excluding Yeezy Supply)...
exactly what I was thinking, although I doubt the psnys restock too many times either. I think nike starting to learn the lesson on a million restocks with limited releases

I'm buying all 750s under 1800, these are guaranteed to hit 3k. I regret buying only 1 grey 750 when they were 1500

I asked before but didn't get a reply. Those whose orders shipped did your order confirmation page show your size number?

i got a feeling they will do the confirmed app today .. looked through their tweets and i feel like i see a pattern .. plan on heading to nyc later just to try on the app .. hope i dont waste my time lol

That's the word right now...I was really hoping for it to be tomorrow or Thursday lol

Yall with the shipping confirms calm tf down... give it till Thursday or Friday to be worried.. bacc to regular scheduled programing plz 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom