ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool if Adidas X Kanye would put out a few basic apparel items to match up with the kicks, especially the 350's. Now I am not suggesting to walk around with Kanye socks, shoes, shorts, shirts, and hats all at the same time, but I usually like to match shorts up with my shoes. For example, when Im wearing J's, I prefer to wear Jordan or Nike branded shorts. I rarely go with the branded shirt, per say, preferring to wear white T's and whatnot. Of course I could just buy some general Adidas branded gear, which I probably will anyways, but would jump all over a pair of shorts and socks with the Yeezy logo sitting prominently next to the Adidas.
why need to follow what Nike / Jordan does?

Hey everyone! First post here. Been a lurker since the MR release haha

I've scored 2 PB's, and one pair of TB 750's. MR drop was horrible........

Haha yeah I understand, but I guess it's harder because he isn't an athletic like Jordan is, which is in-line with Nike brand.

Very true.
But when I say athletic apparel, Im generalizing the majority of things sold by Adidas, or any of the sports related stores for that matter.

so they close 6pm today.

but start again tomorrow till 6pm?
They don't close the store

they close the raffle which means, Put the Ipad in the back
ohwell.gif

These Instagram raffles are ridiculous. Every shop over here seems to do them up to the 29th and they have around 5000 entrys each right now. People all over the world will try to get the few pairs that a small EU sneaker store gets, this helps nobody. 
I would never camp out for these, but it´d be better if the kids who want to got their fair chance this way. 

the IG raffles i feel like are done strictly to get a ton of followers. i might do what i see others do just create an IG strictly to enter these raffles.. i ain't flooding my news feed with reposts to enter raffles.. F that

the IG raffles i feel like are done strictly to get a ton of followers. i might do what i see others do just create an IG strictly to enter these raffles.. i ain't flooding my news feed with reposts to enter raffles.. F that

Just unfollow if you don't win lol I do that all the time.

Yup, and I never bothered with those that require regram/repost. Such cheap methods to get more followers or indirect spam.

Not like I stand a chance or winning anyway, never had luck with raffle.

I'll just enter those free ones, or subscribing of newsletter which I can unsub after.

I signed up at Adidas Las Vegas and was in and out in under 10 minutes. Only 2 people were ahead of me and then the lady walked away momentarily. No one was in line for the raffle when we left - 5pmish.
Well no disrespect to Vegas but you guys aren't that large of a city and you have five, six or more retailers getting them. I don't think it's a super high priority for most tourist down there on the strip. It's another example of Adidas not appropriating the shoes in a responsible & fair matter.

This is what I do, but I noticed many are starting to ask that you tagg people in the post for a chance to win , I wonder if they picking people off # of followers ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom