ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with both of you guys. With the yeezy line Adidas brand is gettin major exposure, more than ever most likely. But exposure doesn't equal money. If they only sell 10.000 pairs of 750 and 100.000 350s that's pennies. Meanwhile i can sell my 200 dollar pairs of 350 for 1200. Adidas isn't seeing any of that money. Their plan i think was to get all the media and exposure that comes along with having the hottest sneaker on the planet, they need to start makng the sneakers in the 500-1 million pair quantity to ride the wave. But I just don't see them doing that. At the end of the day it's still Adidas and people rather buy free runs, rosche, racers, etc from Nike. They are deff winning when it comes to the yeezy brand but if he quit tomorrow they will go back to the dark side and be the brand no one wants to buy. Although the boost is a sick sneaker. I own the all white and they are very comfy and are made with good quality. But then again i bought it becasue of how comfertable the 350s are. So really it comes full circle with them attaching theirselves with Kanye

Finally a conversation here I can get on. Adidas right now has the ball and either they will score a touchdown or fumble. I agree with one point. When I couldn't get a Jordan I got another Nike sneaker to hold me over. While I see huge potential in ultra boost and tubular, the dope ones seem to sell out quick, I was lucky to get white UB from the first pre order when it arrived and I LOVE them as do everyone else that has them. They need to solidify those 2 lines and capitalize on the Yeezy effect(my iPhone just capitalized Yeezy, do you see the influence this guy has lol) I think Marc dolce and the other 2 designers are still in court fighting Nike but once that's done adidas will really pop off. I myself have stopped looking at Nike for sneakers and moved onto adidas and other brands but I still check Nike for their clothing, I don't even look at adidas clothing until they have something to rival tech fleece

question.
if my gf wears TTS7.5 (women size) , should i get US6 or 6.5 for the adidas yeezy boosts?
thanks

Have her go try on GS tubulars in a foot locker to make sure about her size. I made my wife do that before I bought her moonrocks bc there's no returns to resellers lolol. She wears 7.5 women's and tried on 5.5 and 5 GS tubular and she went with a 5 and was fine

Anybody know if the numbers on the PBs and the MRs were about the same or if moving forward they'll up the # of pairs available for all?

Anybody know if the numbers on the PBs and the MRs were about the same or if moving forward they'll up the # of pairs available for all?
Same retailers as PBs and TDs so likely same numbers. More exposure though and I think people actually like these. I know I do so tuff cop to say the least. Tans>pbs>mrs>tds. I know I'm in minority with that

These cops are more about being persistent and knowing when things are dropping, with a little luck too of course. For me they're much easier to cop than anything on nikes website, that stuff is impossible for me

Quick question Guys If i were to hit on both Eastbay and Footlocker or any of the other sister sites is there any possibility that they would cancel my order?

These cops are more about being persistent and knowing when things are dropping, with a little luck too of course. For me they're much easier to cop than anything on nikes website, that stuff is impossible for me
luck is vital lmao. did mad raffle entries for 750s legwork homework etc & my boy who doesn't care 2 ***** about kicks won at OC. he entered 2 raffles total for the shoe
sick.gif

i agree on the nike part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom