Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
oh yea the box for the restock pair is a little bigger. its bigger than the normal yeezy pull-out box (the 700s from the pre-order back in august had a normal sized box - same size as 350 v2 box).

its annoying too cause it throws off my closet lol

LMAO i know right. I came home surprised as hell.

giphy.gif

Were you charged?

LMAO, unfortunately yeah. That was the first thing I did. I immediately logged on to check my balance :lol:. People have been accidentally sent 2 pairs before, so in my mind it was entirely possible that I didn't get charged. But, I did :rofl:

Hey, I have no reason to complain though :nthat: .

Damn, I honestly had no clue though. Usually if you get through on ADC even if you get stuck on payment, you'd get some confirmation from them. I received nothing at all from Adidas, so I just thought I caught that L.

oh yea the box for the restock pair is a little bigger. its bigger than the normal yeezy pull-out box (the 700s from the pre-order back in august had a normal sized box - same size as 350 v2 box).

my 8.5 box from the first preorder pair is a little big compared to my 8.5 350 v2 boxes. My restock box is the same size

Mine did not. I also had an original (presale) pair box and it was noticeably larger than all my other V2’s.

LMAO, unfortunately yeah. That was the first thing I did. I immediately logged on to check my balance :lol:. People have been accidentally sent 2 pairs before, so in my mind it was entirely possible that I didn't get charged. But, I did :rofl:

Hey, I have no reason to complain though :nthat: .

Damn, I honestly had no clue though. Usually if you get through on ADC even if you get stuck on payment, you'd get some confirmation from them. I received nothing at all from Adidas, so I just thought I caught that L.

Do you know if the charge showed up just now or did it get posted as pending but you just didnt notice or check since Saturday? That's crazy though congrats

Do you know if the charge showed up just now or did it get posted as pending but you just didnt notice or check since Saturday? That's crazy though congrats

It was pending, but I just assumed it was a ghost charge since I never got past the checkout page and it was PayPal. Didn't bother checking again since I never received any notice from Adidas. Normally they'd send you a "Score! We got your Adidas order" e-mail to confirm and then a "Something great is heading your way!" e-mail once it is shipped. I didn't receive either so I thought it was an L and the pending charge would fade.

Since prices are guaranteed to climb in the next few months, has anyone considered buying a few low priced resale waverunners and turn a profit on them in the summertime? I know the profit margin would be less than a retail pair but people could take advantage of this if they play their cards right. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom